|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Dennis now hold?
(a) The king's best friend.
(b) The head guard.
(c) The king's butler.
(d) The king's magician.
2. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
3. Which of the following are butlers in the castle?
(a) Flagg and Roland.
(b) Delain and Needles.
(c) Brandon and Dennis.
(d) Peter and Thomas.
4. How does the author add to the suspense about Peter's plans?
(a) He reveals everything the prisoner is thinking.
(b) He has the character make up several sets of plans.
(c) He tells the reader only a little of what the prisoner is up to.
(d) He does not tell the reader what things the prisoner demands.
5. Which of the following hampers the trial proceedings?
(a) The people do not think Peter is guilty.
(b) A fair judge cannot be found.
(c) The court magician has lost the evidence.
(d) Peter has already become king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge-General do with the note when he receives it?
2. How does Thomas react after the coronation?
3. After Thomas has been crowned, a soldier shows up at Ben's house and orders him to go to the Judge-General's home. What is Ben's reaction?
4. Why is Ben sent to the castle?
5. How does Flagg learn of the planned escape?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)