|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most unlikely person to help the prisoner escape?
(a) His brother.
(b) His guardian.
(c) The person who imprisoned him.
(d) The person who accused him.
2. When a group of men recognize Peter's long-time friend, what happens?
(a) They attempt to beat him.
(b) They attempt to kill him.
(c) They offer to help in any way they can.
(d) They surround him and protect him from others.
3. On the night of the escape, a tower falls. Where is the tower?
(a) On the Church of the Kingdom.
(b) On the Church of the Great Idols.
(c) On the Church of the Great Gods.
(d) On the castle.
4. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
(a) No one is allowed to view the king.
(b) Smoke begins rising from the towers.
(c) The royal guard puts on battle dress.
(d) Plans for the coronation are rushed to conclusion.
5. How is Dennis nearly caught once he enters the castle?
(a) By a drunken guard.
(b) By a creaking floorboard.
(c) By tripping on the stairs.
(d) By going down the wrong corridor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary technique is used to reveal what happens when the evidence is found?
2. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
3. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
4. What makes Dragon Sand so dangerous?
5. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)