|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person killed on the night of the escape?
(a) The Middle Warder.
(b) The Lesser Guardian.
(c) The Greater Warder.
(d) The Lesser Warder.
2. Peter finds some loose stones in the floor and decides that the space beneath will be a good hiding place. What does he find in this hiding space?
(a) The confession of an earlier prisoner.
(b) A bracelet and a note.
(c) A locket and a note.
(d) Directions for planning an escape.
3. When the court magician is asked to identify the murder weapon, he takes great pains to show its strength. What does he do to prove how deadly it is?
(a) He proves that anyone but a magician must handle it with thick gloves and full body armor.
(b) He shows that it can pierce the thickest armor in less than a second.
(c) He throws it on the floor and a fire immediately erupts.
(d) He shows that it can eat through the hardest rock.
4. What happens as the rescuers approach the castle?
(a) One of them falls through the ice.
(b) One of them sprains an ankle.
(c) One of them falls into the moat.
(d) One of them bumps into a guard.
5. Which of the following themes is revealed in these chapters?
(a) Good versus evil.
(b) Man versus nature.
(c) Sibling rivalry.
(d) Reality versus fantasy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is prevalent in this story?
2. What does Peter spend the majority of his time in prison doing?
3. In order to get them to behave, mothers tell their children stories about what character?
4. Why is Ben sent to the castle?
5. Peter reveals that he has a plan of escape. What is he afraid of?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)