|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading Peter's request, the Judge-General agrees. Which of the following best describes his reaction?
(a) He desides the request is just an additional sign of guilt.
(b) He is confused, but considers the request harmless.
(c) He is certain there is nothing unsusal about the request.
(d) He is confused and wants to deliver the items himself.
2. What action do the rescuers take in preparation for helping Peter?
(a) They make a map.
(b) They discuss turning back.
(c) They go to sleep.
(d) They go over their plans.
3. How does Flagg deflect suspicion?
(a) By staying constantly at the king's side.
(b) By volunteering to be searched.
(c) By organizing a search for the guilty party.
(d) By weeping uncontrollably.
4. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
5. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) It does not fit.
(b) She is too old for it.
(c) She does not like it.
(d) She is afraid of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Judge-General sends Dennis back to the castle, what warning does he give?
2. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
3. The Judge-General invites Dennis to stay with him and provides room for him where?
4. Why does Peter not need to worry about being discovered as he plans his escape?
5. What animal is used to help frame Peter for murder?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)