|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114 - 118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supernatural occurrence aids Dennis in communicating with Peter?
(a) A sudden gust of wind.
(b) A sudden bright light.
(c) His mother's voice.
(d) His father's voice.
2. Who is the first person killed on the night of the escape?
(a) The Lesser Guardian.
(b) The Lesser Warder.
(c) The Greater Warder.
(d) The Middle Warder.
3. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) It does not fit.
(b) She does not like it.
(c) She is too old for it.
(d) She is afraid of it.
4. What position does Dennis now hold?
(a) The king's best friend.
(b) The head guard.
(c) The king's magician.
(d) The king's butler.
5. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
(a) Guilt and shame.
(b) Peace and happiness.
(c) Fear and neglect.
(d) Pride and dishonesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
2. The contents of the note reveal information about which of the following characters?
3. Peter sends a note to the Judge-General requesting two things. What are they?
4. Who are Roland's sons?
5. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)