|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 99 - 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis use to gain access to the castle?
(a) A sewer pipe.
(b) A drain pipe.
(c) A coal chute.
(d) A laundry chute.
2. Which of the following cannot be found in the castle?
(a) A tower full of bats.
(b) Heads of animals.
(c) A tower full of rats.
(d) Pirates' treasure.
3. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
(a) A middle aged man with a large family.
(b) A young and vibrant man who will be an excellent leader.
(c) An old man with three sons.
(d) A very old man who is not expected to live long.
4. What factor most encourages Peter?
(a) The belief that people like him.
(b) The knowledge that he has support.
(c) The hope that his escape will succeed.
(d) The knowledge that he is not guilty.
5. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will please his father.
(b) It will give him greater strength.
(c) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(d) It will prove he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
2. The contents of the note reveal information about which of the following characters?
3. What is Ben's reaction when the Judge-General offers him money?
4. Peter turns to the very person who put him in prison to ask for help. What literary device is this?
5. What is used in an aborted plot to kill the queen?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)