|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 99 - 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
2. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
3. The contents of the note reveal information about which of the following characters?
(c) Anders Peyna.
4. Which of the following is an ironic twist in this story?
(a) All witnesses have suitable alibies.
(b) The judge does not want to try the case because it involves the king.
(c) The actual murderer is called as a witness.
(d) The witnesses are all found guilty.
5. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
(a) Make themselves invincible.
(b) Make themselves come back to life.
(c) Make themselves invisible.
(d) Make themselves live forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the gift and begins to use and enjoy it?
2. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
3. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
4. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
5. Peter sends a note to the Judge-General requesting two things. What are they?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)