|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 99 - 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flagg attempt to frame Peter?
(a) By going to the police.
(b) By leaving clues throughout the castle.
(c) By hiding the murder weapon where it will be found.
(d) By spreading rumors.
2. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
(a) Drinking a glass of wine.
(b) Riding his favorite horse.
(c) Taking a walk in the garden.
(d) Reading a story to his sons.
3. What does Peter use for ink when responding to Dennis?
(a) His own blood.
(b) Lemon juice.
(c) Vegetable juice.
(d) Beet juice.
4. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
(a) A dollhouse.
(b) A horse.
(c) A replica of his castle.
(d) His grandmother's ring.
5. The character known as Flagg is also known by what other name?
(a) The king.
(b) Bill Hinch.
(c) Bill Finch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
2. Who discovers the gift and begins to use and enjoy it?
3. Peter turns to the very person who put him in prison to ask for help. What literary device is this?
4. What is revealed to Thomas that satisfies his urge to know more?
5. Which king's daughter becomes queen?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)