|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 99 - 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the Warder guarding the prisoners?
(d) Anders Peyna.
2. Peter finds some loose stones in the floor and decides that the space beneath will be a good hiding place. What does he find in this hiding space?
(a) The confession of an earlier prisoner.
(b) Directions for planning an escape.
(c) A bracelet and a note.
(d) A locket and a note.
3. After the coronation, which of these characters is concerned about the future?
4. Which of the following is the one person who remains loyal to Peter?
5. What causes the queen's death?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) A poisoned drink.
(c) A knife wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dennis nearly caught once he enters the castle?
2. What has become of the Judge-General?
3. What is the dying king's last word?
4. How does the murderer guarantee help with the plot to kill the queen?
5. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)