|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 54 - 55 | Chapters 56 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following hampers the trial proceedings?
(a) Peter has already become king.
(b) A fair judge cannot be found.
(c) The people do not think Peter is guilty.
(d) The court magician has lost the evidence.
2. What is revealed to Thomas that satisfies his urge to know more?
(a) Magic mirrors.
(b) Secret hiding places.
(c) Magic potions.
(d) Secret passages to the outside.
3. What action causes the Judge-General to assume Peter is guilty?
(a) He has no alibi.
(b) He will not answer.
(c) He bursts into tears.
(d) He confesses.
4. Who wants to kill the queen?
(a) Her husband's advisor.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her maid.
(d) Her husband.
5. Which rooms are not searched while trying to uncover the murderer?
(a) The servants' rooms.
(b) The princes' rooms.
(c) The towers.
(d) The dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dying king's last word?
2. Which of the following is an ironic twist in this story?
3. What makes Dragon Sand so dangerous?
4. Which of the following is the Warder guarding the prisoners?
5. Peter turns to the very person who put him in prison to ask for help. What literary device is this?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)