|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 54 - 55 | Chapters 56 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
2. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will prove he loves her.
(b) It will please his father.
(c) It will give him greater strength.
(d) It will help him seem less barbaric.
3. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
(a) His grandmother's ring.
(b) A replica of his castle.
(c) A dollhouse.
(d) A horse.
4. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
5. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
(a) A finger bowl.
(b) A clean plate.
(c) A knife and fork.
(d) A napkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the coronation, which of these characters is excited about the future?
2. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
3. Who is the one character that people in the kingdom sympathize with and do not immediately consider guilty?
4. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
5. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)