|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 54 - 55 | Chapters 56 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the Warder guarding the prisoners?
(c) Anders Peyna.
2. Thomas becomes gravely ill and awakens to learn what about himself?
(a) He has become king.
(b) He has slept for an entire year.
(c) He has been banished from the kingdom.
(d) He is a murderer.
3. In order to get them to behave, mothers tell their children stories about what character?
(a) Bill Finch.
(b) Bill Hinch.
(c) The king.
4. What action causes the Judge-General to assume Peter is guilty?
(a) He has no alibi.
(b) He bursts into tears.
(c) He will not answer.
(d) He confesses.
5. Which of the following is an ironic twist in this story?
(a) The judge does not want to try the case because it involves the king.
(b) The witnesses are all found guilty.
(c) The actual murderer is called as a witness.
(d) All witnesses have suitable alibies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the king's death?
2. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
3. What animal is used to help frame Peter for murder?
4. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
5. What is it that Thomas feels guilty about, but is not responsible for?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)