|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40 | Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dying king's last word?
2. How does Thomas react when he feels neglected by his father?
(a) He tries harder to win his father's approval.
(b) He stones a dog to death.
(c) He decides to run away from home.
(d) He plans to kill his brother.
3. What makes Dragon Sand so dangerous?
(a) Its walls are crumbling into ruin.
(b) It is lethal to breathe it.
(c) It is highly explosive.
(d) He is wild and untamed.
4. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
(a) The royal guard puts on battle dress.
(b) Smoke begins rising from the towers.
(c) Plans for the coronation are rushed to conclusion.
(d) No one is allowed to view the king.
5. Who is the antagonist in The Eyes of the Dragon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is foreshadowed by the aborted murder attempt?
2. Who are Roland's sons?
3. Why is the Judge-General not allowed to preside over the trial?
4. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
5. Who is the one character that people in the kingdom sympathize with and do not immediately consider guilty?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)