|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40 | Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to kill the queen?
(a) Her maid.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her husband's advisor.
(d) Her son.
2. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
(a) By taking magic potions.
(b) By becoming invisible.
(c) Through the eyes of a dragon.
(d) Through magic mirrors.
3. What is used as evidence in finding Peter guilty?
(a) A note written in Peter's handwriting.
(b) His fingerprints.
(c) A box with his name on it.
(d) A toy that belonged to him.
4. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
(a) He saves a bird with a broken wing.
(b) He saves a dog with a broken leg.
(c) He saves a horse with a broken leg.
(d) He saves the groom from a runaway horse.
5. How would you describe Roland's wife?
(a) Very unpopular with the people of the kingdom.
(b) A young woman who will make a good queen.
(c) A young woman who has no interest in being queen.
(d) An old and stubborn woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the king's death?
2. What does the incident with the horse tell you about Peter?
3. Which of the following cannot be found in the castle?
4. What is Flagg's ultimate goal?
5. Which of the following best describes Thomas?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)