|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40 | Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
2. Which of the following themes is not introduced as the story progresses?
(a) Murder and deceit.
(b) Parental neglect.
(c) Sibling ribalry.
(d) Guilt and shame.
3. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
4. What is used as evidence in finding Peter guilty?
(a) A toy that belonged to him.
(b) A box with his name on it.
(c) A note written in Peter's handwriting.
(d) His fingerprints.
5. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) She does not like it.
(b) She is too old for it.
(c) She is afraid of it.
(d) It does not fit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flagg attempt to frame Peter?
2. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
3. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
4. What is the dying king's last word?
5. The king's adviser suggests that he take the queen's wedding gift away from the one who has found it and is using it. Why does the king not follow this advice?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)