|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40 | Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(b) It will give him greater strength.
(c) It will please his father.
(d) It will prove he loves her.
2. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
(a) No one is allowed to view the king.
(b) Plans for the coronation are rushed to conclusion.
(c) Smoke begins rising from the towers.
(d) The royal guard puts on battle dress.
3. Which of the following are butlers in the castle?
(a) Brandon and Dennis.
(b) Flagg and Roland.
(c) Delain and Needles.
(d) Peter and Thomas.
4. Why is the attempt on the queen's life aborted?
(a) The queen found out about the plot against her.
(b) It was likely the king would know who was guilty.
(c) The murderer secretly loved the queen.
(d) The king found out about the plot against the queen.
5. Why does the king choose the gift that he gives his bride?
(a) It will prove how much he loves her.
(b) It will make her love him more.
(c) It will help her feel better about leaving home.
(d) It will make her a better queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter meet his best friend?
2. What is it that Thomas feels guilty about, but is not responsible for?
3. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
4. What is used as evidence in finding Peter guilty?
5. Which of the following hampers the trial proceedings?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)