|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40 | Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Thomas feels guilty about, but is not responsible for?
(a) His brother's death.
(b) His father's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His friend's death.
2. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
3. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
(a) He is made head groomsman.
(b) He is punished.
(c) He is made king.
(d) He is rewarded.
4. Which of the following enjoys spying on the king?
5. Which rooms are not searched while trying to uncover the murderer?
(a) The princes' rooms.
(b) The servants' rooms.
(c) The towers.
(d) The dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
2. What is foreshadowed by the aborted murder attempt?
3. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
4. Who are Roland's sons?
5. What is used as evidence in finding Peter guilty?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)