|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40 | Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Roland's sons?
(a) Thomas and Flagg.
(b) Peter and Thomas.
(c) Peter and Flagg.
(d) Flagg and Sasha.
2. Why does the murderer want to kill the queen?
(a) To break the chain of command.
(b) To control the king.
(c) To break the king's heart.
(d) To find a more suitable queen.
3. How would you describe Roland's wife?
(a) Very unpopular with the people of the kingdom.
(b) An old and stubborn woman.
(c) A young woman who will make a good queen.
(d) A young woman who has no interest in being queen.
4. How does Peter meet his best friend?
(a) In a three-legged race.
(b) At a function in honor of the king.
(c) In a jousting competition.
(d) At a family dinner.
5. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
(a) Guilt and shame.
(b) Peace and happiness.
(c) Pride and dishonesty.
(d) Fear and neglect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
2. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
3. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
4. How does Thomas react when he feels neglected by his father?
5. What is the dying king's last word?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)