|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20 | Chapter 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the queen's death?
(a) A broken heart.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) A poisoned drink.
2. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
(a) Make themselves invisible.
(b) Make themselves live forever.
(c) Make themselves come back to life.
(d) Make themselves invincible.
3. How does Thomas react when he feels neglected by his father?
(a) He tries harder to win his father's approval.
(b) He decides to run away from home.
(c) He plans to kill his brother.
(d) He stones a dog to death.
4. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
(a) A knife and fork.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A clean plate.
(d) A finger bowl.
5. The character known as Flagg is also known by what other name?
(a) The king.
(b) Bill Finch.
(d) Bill Hinch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
2. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
3. What is Flagg's ultimate goal?
4. How would you describe Roland's wife?
5. Who is the antagonist in The Eyes of the Dragon?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)