|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20 | Chapter 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Thomas feels guilty about, but is not responsible for?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His brother's death.
(d) His friend's death.
2. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
(a) He saves a horse with a broken leg.
(b) He saves a dog with a broken leg.
(c) He saves a bird with a broken wing.
(d) He saves the groom from a runaway horse.
3. How does Thomas react when he feels neglected by his father?
(a) He tries harder to win his father's approval.
(b) He stones a dog to death.
(c) He plans to kill his brother.
(d) He decides to run away from home.
4. What causes the king's death?
(a) A poisoned glass of wine.
(b) A fall from his horse.
(c) He chokes on a morsel of food.
(d) He is stabbed as he walks in the garden.
5. Why does the murderer want to kill the queen?
(a) To control the king.
(b) To find a more suitable queen.
(c) To break the king's heart.
(d) To break the chain of command.
Short Answer Questions
1. The king's adviser suggests that he take the queen's wedding gift away from the one who has found it and is using it. Why does the king not follow this advice?
2. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
3. Who are Roland's sons?
4. What causes people to talk about Flagg?
5. Who is the antagonist in The Eyes of the Dragon?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)