|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20 | Chapter 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will give him greater strength.
(b) It will please his father.
(c) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(d) It will prove he loves her.
2. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
3. What causes the king's death?
(a) He is stabbed as he walks in the garden.
(b) A poisoned glass of wine.
(c) A fall from his horse.
(d) He chokes on a morsel of food.
4. What is Dragon Sand?
(a) The name of the kingdom.
(b) The name of a castle.
(c) The name of a drink.
(d) The name of a poison.
5. What is used in an aborted plot to kill the queen?
(a) A poisoned dart.
(b) Fermented brandy.
(c) Food laced with arsenic.
(d) Poison from a deadly spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Thomas?
2. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
3. Which of the following themes is not introduced as the story progresses?
4. How does Peter meet his best friend?
5. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)