|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20 | Chapter 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will please his father.
(b) It will give him greater strength.
(c) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(d) It will prove he loves her.
2. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
(a) Make themselves invincible.
(b) Make themselves live forever.
(c) Make themselves invisible.
(d) Make themselves come back to life.
3. What causes the queen's death?
(a) A broken heart.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) A poisoned drink.
4. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
(a) The king's oldest son.
(b) The king's youngest son.
(c) The king's magician.
(d) The king's wife.
5. What makes Dragon Sand so dangerous?
(a) It is highly explosive.
(b) He is wild and untamed.
(c) It is lethal to breathe it.
(d) Its walls are crumbling into ruin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character known as Flagg is also known by what other name?
2. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
3. Who discovers the gift and begins to use and enjoy it?
4. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
5. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)