|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 20 | Chapter 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
(a) He and his friend are from different stations in life.
(b) He and his friend are from different countries.
(c) He and his friend do not speak the same language.
(d) There is a great age difference between Peter and his friend.
2. The character known as Flagg is also known by what other name?
(a) Bill Hinch.
(c) The king.
(d) Bill Finch.
3. What is used in an aborted plot to kill the queen?
(a) Poison from a deadly spider.
(b) A poisoned dart.
(c) Fermented brandy.
(d) Food laced with arsenic.
4. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A finger bowl.
(c) A clean plate.
(d) A knife and fork.
5. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
(a) He saves a bird with a broken wing.
(b) He saves a horse with a broken leg.
(c) He saves the groom from a runaway horse.
(d) He saves a dog with a broken leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
2. What is Dragon Sand?
3. What does the incident with the horse tell you about Peter?
4. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
5. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)