|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 75 | Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
(a) There is a great age difference between Peter and his friend.
(b) He and his friend are from different stations in life.
(c) He and his friend do not speak the same language.
(d) He and his friend are from different countries.
2. What literary technique is used to reveal what happens when the evidence is found?
(a) Fortune telling.
(b) Future events.
3. Which rooms are not searched while trying to uncover the murderer?
(a) The towers.
(b) The princes' rooms.
(c) The servants' rooms.
(d) The dining room.
4. What causes the king's death?
(a) A fall from his horse.
(b) He chokes on a morsel of food.
(c) A poisoned glass of wine.
(d) He is stabbed as he walks in the garden.
5. Who is the one character that people in the kingdom sympathize with and do not immediately consider guilty?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ben's parents feel about his relationship with Peter?
2. What is Dragon Sand?
3. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
4. How does Peter meet his best friend?
5. Which of the following are butlers in the castle?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)