|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 75 | Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
(a) He and his friend do not speak the same language.
(b) There is a great age difference between Peter and his friend.
(c) He and his friend are from different stations in life.
(d) He and his friend are from different countries.
2. How does Flagg deflect suspicion?
(a) By volunteering to be searched.
(b) By weeping uncontrollably.
(c) By organizing a search for the guilty party.
(d) By staying constantly at the king's side.
3. Which rooms are not searched while trying to uncover the murderer?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The princes' rooms.
(c) The towers.
(d) The servants' rooms.
4. Which of the following habits has Thomas acquired?
(a) Endlessly pacing.
(c) Talking in his sleep.
5. What causes the king's death?
(a) He chokes on a morsel of food.
(b) A poisoned glass of wine.
(c) A fall from his horse.
(d) He is stabbed as he walks in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
2. What makes Dragon Sand so dangerous?
3. Why does Peter not need to worry about being discovered as he plans his escape?
4. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
5. What is Dragon Sand?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)