|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 75 | Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter sends a note to the Judge-General requesting two things. What are they?
(a) A napkin with every meal and his mother's photograph.
(b) A glass of wine with every meal and his mother's dollhouse.
(c) A glass of wine with every meal and his mother's photograph.
(d) A napkin with every meal and his mother's dollhouse.
2. How does Flagg deflect suspicion?
(a) By volunteering to be searched.
(b) By organizing a search for the guilty party.
(c) By staying constantly at the king's side.
(d) By weeping uncontrollably.
3. How do Ben's parents feel about his relationship with Peter?
(a) They are unconcerned.
(b) They are proud.
(c) They are frightened.
(d) They do not meddle in their son's business.
4. Which of the following is not a king of Delain?
5. What position does Dennis now hold?
(a) The head guard.
(b) The king's butler.
(c) The king's best friend.
(d) The king's magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dragon Sand?
2. What causes the king's death?
3. When a group of men recognize Peter's long-time friend, what happens?
4. Which of the following habits has Thomas acquired?
5. What literary technique is used to reveal what happens when the evidence is found?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)