|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 - 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night of the escape, a tower falls. Where is the tower?
(a) On the castle.
(b) On the Church of the Great Idols.
(c) On the Church of the Kingdom.
(d) On the Church of the Great Gods.
2. Why is Ben sent to the castle?
(a) To carry out the requests made by the prisoner.
(b) To help find more evidence that the prisoner is guilty.
(c) To help prove that the prisoner is really innocent.
(d) To serve time for being a friend to the prisoner.
3. How does Flagg learn of the planned escape?
(a) By overhearing a conversation.
(b) By seeing the rescuers sneaking into the castle.
(c) By using a crystal ball.
(d) By reading tea leaves.
4. What is revealed to Thomas that satisfies his urge to know more?
(a) Secret passages to the outside.
(b) Magic potions.
(c) Magic mirrors.
(d) Secret hiding places.
5. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
(a) Through magic mirrors.
(b) Through the eyes of a dragon.
(c) By taking magic potions.
(d) By becoming invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter's second request is delivered, who does he identify as one of the deliverers?
2. Which of the following cannot be found in the castle?
3. Which of the following themes is revealed in these chapters?
4. Flagg has a nightmare about which of the following?
5. What reaction does Peter have when the first of the items he requested is delivered?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)