|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 - 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter's second request is delivered, who does he identify as one of the deliverers?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His attorney.
(d) His brother.
2. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
(a) Guilt and shame.
(b) Pride and dishonesty.
(c) Fear and neglect.
(d) Peace and happiness.
3. One of the deliverers leaves Peter a note with the second object they delivered. What is in the note?
(a) A warning that the prisoner's life is in danger.
(b) An expression of belief in the prisoner's innocence.
(c) An expression of loyalty from both deliverers.
(d) An admission of guilt from the real murderer.
4. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
(a) Through magic mirrors.
(b) By taking magic potions.
(c) Through the eyes of a dragon.
(d) By becoming invisible.
5. What reaction does Peter have when the first of the items he requested is delivered?
(a) He smiles for the first time in weeks.
(b) He cries.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He politely says "Thank you."
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter is glad for the information, but feels that he must do something about the note. What does he do?
2. Which of the following themes is revealed in these chapters?
3. On the night of the escape, a tower falls. Where is the tower?
4. What is Ben's reaction when the Judge-General offers him money?
5. Why is Ben sent to the castle?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)