|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 - 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas becomes gravely ill and awakens to learn what about himself?
(a) He has slept for an entire year.
(b) He has been banished from the kingdom.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He has become king.
2. What reaction does Peter have when the first of the items he requested is delivered?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He cries.
(c) He politely says "Thank you."
(d) He smiles for the first time in weeks.
3. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
(a) By becoming invisible.
(b) By taking magic potions.
(c) Through the eyes of a dragon.
(d) Through magic mirrors.
4. When Peter's second request is delivered, who does he identify as one of the deliverers?
(a) His attorney.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His best friend.
5. What is the significance of the bare cobblestones in the plaza?
(a) They are an omen of bad luck.
(b) They reflect motion, which would alert the guards.
(c) The rescuers could be heard approaching the castle.
(d) The prisoner could hurt himself if he falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts everyone in the kingdom to go to bed early one night?
2. Which of the following cannot be found in the castle?
3. On the night of the escape, a tower falls. Where is the tower?
4. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
5. What is revealed to Thomas that satisfies his urge to know more?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)