|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 - 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter is glad for the information, but feels that he must do something about the note. What does he do?
(a) He carefully hides it in a book.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He burns it in the fireplace.
(d) He shreds it and throws the pieces out the window.
2. How does Flagg learn of the planned escape?
(a) By reading tea leaves.
(b) By seeing the rescuers sneaking into the castle.
(c) By using a crystal ball.
(d) By overhearing a conversation.
3. Flagg has a nightmare about which of the following?
(a) An injured ear.
(b) An injured ankle.
(c) An injured eye.
(d) An injured hand.
4. When Peter's second request is delivered, who does he identify as one of the deliverers?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His attorney.
5. Which of the following cannot be found in the castle?
(a) A tower full of rats.
(b) Pirates' treasure.
(c) A tower full of bats.
(d) Heads of animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
2. What prompts everyone in the kingdom to go to bed early one night?
3. Why is Ben sent to the castle?
4. What is revealed to Thomas that satisfies his urge to know more?
5. What is the significance of the bare cobblestones in the plaza?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)