|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 - 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following themes is revealed in these chapters?
(a) Man versus nature.
(b) Good versus evil.
(c) Sibling rivalry.
(d) Reality versus fantasy.
2. How does Flagg learn of the planned escape?
(a) By seeing the rescuers sneaking into the castle.
(b) By overhearing a conversation.
(c) By reading tea leaves.
(d) By using a crystal ball.
3. What prompts everyone in the kingdom to go to bed early one night?
(a) Everyone had worked hard all day.
(b) They are exhausted by the excitement of the storm.
(c) It got dark earlier than usual.
(d) Heavy rain made it impossible to do anything else.
4. What is the significance of the bare cobblestones in the plaza?
(a) They are an omen of bad luck.
(b) The rescuers could be heard approaching the castle.
(c) The prisoner could hurt himself if he falls.
(d) They reflect motion, which would alert the guards.
5. Flagg has a nightmare about which of the following?
(a) An injured eye.
(b) An injured ear.
(c) An injured ankle.
(d) An injured hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of the escape, a tower falls. Where is the tower?
2. Why is Ben sent to the castle?
3. Thomas becomes gravely ill and awakens to learn what about himself?
4. Which of the following is a prominent theme in this story?
5. When Peter's second request is delivered, who does he identify as one of the deliverers?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)