Chapter 1 | Chapters 2 - 5
1. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
(a) An old man with three sons.
(b) A very old man who is not expected to live long.
(c) A middle aged man with a large family.
(d) A young and vibrant man who will be an excellent leader.
2. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
(a) The king's oldest son.
(b) The king's youngest son.
(c) The king's wife.
(d) The king's magician.
3. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
4. Who is the antagonist in The Eyes of the Dragon?
5. How would you describe Roland's wife?
(a) Very unpopular with the people of the kingdom.
(b) A young woman who will make a good queen.
(c) An old and stubborn woman.
(d) A young woman who has no interest in being queen.
6. Who are Roland's sons?
(a) Peter and Flagg.
(b) Thomas and Flagg.
(c) Peter and Thomas.
(d) Flagg and Sasha.
This section contains 5,400 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)