|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eric's magic circle transport Eric and Rincewind?
2. After Eric's adventure in Tsort, what change in Eric does Astfgl see that he finds unacceptable?
(a) He is growing older.
(b) He is more likeable.
(c) He is becoming a powerful sorcerer.
(d) He is forgetting about demons.
3. What does Eric call "what you get when there's nothing left and everything's been used up?"
(b) The beginning.
(d) The bill.
4. What is the name of the demon that reads to the man forever doomed to push a rock up a hill?
(d) Duke Vassanego.
5. How long will it take Lavaeolus to get home after the war?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does the Mirror of Souls report hearing when Astfgl orders it to show him what Rincewind and Eric are seeing in Hell?
2. How is the Tsortean army defending the central citadel?
3. Where does Astfgl take Rincewind and Eric, where the other demons hang a banner that says, "Hale To Ther Cheve."
4. How many children does Rincewind count around Elenor?
5. What does Eric think should be a religious relic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What miscommunication is present between Elenor and the Ephebian army?
2. What is Duke Vassanego's plan to overthrow Astfgl?
3. How is Astfgl instrumental in the ending of his own reign?
4. Describe Lavaeolus' reunion with Rincewind and Eric.
5. Describe Hell under Astfgl's rule.
6. How do Eric's three wishes result in happy endings?
7. Describe Hell's demons.
8. Describe "the bill" where Rincwind and Eric are transported after leaving Tsort.
9. Why is Astfgl upset after asking Death if he has seen Eric and Rincewind?
10. How is the Luggage instrumental in Rincewind's capture by Astfgl and escape escape from Hell?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)