|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Eric think he and Rincewind need to escape Hell?
(a) A pan flute.
(b) A harp.
(c) A lyre.
(d) A banjo.
2. What signs are left of what Hell might have once been?
(a) Clinkers and a scorch mark.
(b) Museum exhibits.
(c) Roaring fires.
(d) Lava pits.
3. Who does Astfgl meet at the end of the universe?
(a) The creator.
(b) Duke Vassanego.
4. What does Elenor's child call Private Archeios?
(a) Mr. Poo.
(c) Miss Stinkies.
(d) Giddy Up.
5. What breaks the treadmill in Hell?
(a) The parrot.
(b) The Luggage.
(c) An egg and cress sandwich.
(d) A wooden horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eric call "what you get when there's nothing left and everything's been used up?"
2. What is the second piece of matter Death witnesses popping into existence?
3. What results does Lavaeolus ask Rincewind for when he learns Rincewind is from the future?
4. What do Eric and Rincewind pretend to be late for in order to get past Urglefloggah?
5. What does Rincewind think no one will be interested in a war fought over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Hell's boredom from the boredom that Rincewind likes?
2. Describe Lavaeolus' reunion with Rincewind and Eric.
3. How are Rincewind and Eric able to enter the portal to Hell?
4. How do Eric's three wishes result in happy endings?
5. Why is Astfgl so desperate to find Rincewind and Eric?
6. Describe Hell's demons.
7. Describe "the bill" where Rincwind and Eric are transported after leaving Tsort.
8. What is Duke Vassanego's plan to overthrow Astfgl?
9. Describe Urglefloggah.
10. How does the large treadmill fit in with Astfgl's hell?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)