|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes far better strategists than cauliflower-eared sword-swingers?
2. What is peculiar about the Road to Hell?
(a) It's decorated in paperwork.
(b) It is more of an animal track than a road.
(c) It is paved with good intentions.
(d) It leads to the underground sewers of Ankh-Morpork.
3. What does the man forever doomed to push a rock up a hill have to do once a week?
(a) Run on a treadmill.
4. Who is secretly granting Eric's three wishes?
(b) Duke Vassenego.
5. Who shows Rincewind and Eric the way out of Hell?
(b) The parrot.
(c) Ponce Da Quirm
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Luggage doing when Lavaeolus discovers it in Tsort?
2. Who does Astfgl meet at the end of the universe?
3. What signs are left of what Hell might have once been?
4. What do the Tsorteans store in the entrance to the citadel that Lavaeolus uses?
5. What musical instrument does Eric think he and Rincewind need to escape Hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What miscommunication is present between Elenor and the Ephebian army?
2. How do Eric's three wishes result in happy endings?
3. Describe Lavaeolus' reunion with Rincewind and Eric.
4. How is Eric's third wish fulfilled?
5. Why is Astfgl so desperate to find Rincewind and Eric?
6. What brings about the destruction of Tsort?
7. Describe Duke Vassenego.
8. What is Lavaeolus' fate?
9. How is the Luggage instrumental in Rincewind's capture by Astfgl and escape escape from Hell?
10. After contemplating whether Lavaeolus should be warned about his fate, why does Rincewind choose not to?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)