|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results does Lavaeolus ask Rincewind for when he learns Rincewind is from the future?
(a) Elenor's love life.
(d) Horse races.
2. What makes far better strategists than cauliflower-eared sword-swingers?
3. When Rincewind asks where he and Eric are, what does he think is Urglefloggah's answer?
(b) In a bird.
(c) In Ankh-Morpork.
(d) In Hell.
4. After Eric's adventure in Tsort, what change in Eric does Astfgl see that he finds unacceptable?
(a) He is growing older.
(b) He is becoming a powerful sorcerer.
(c) He is more likeable.
(d) He is forgetting about demons.
5. How long will it take Lavaeolus to get home after the war?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four months.
(c) Five days.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second piece of matter Death witnesses popping into existence?
2. Why wasn't Urglefloggah allowed at the Club 18,000-30,000 holiday?
3. What musical instrument does Eric think he and Rincewind need to escape Hell?
4. A child in the Tsortean citadel says, "_______ is a silly."
5. What does Eric say is the reason Lavaeolus' dog will die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Elenor.
2. What is Duke Vassanego's plan to overthrow Astfgl?
3. Describe how Lavaeolus takes the Tsort citadel.
4. What brings about the destruction of Tsort?
5. How do Eric's three wishes result in happy endings?
6. How does the large treadmill fit in with Astfgl's hell?
7. What is different about Hell's boredom from the boredom that Rincewind likes?
8. Describe Lavaeolus' reunion with Rincewind and Eric.
9. How are Rincewind and Eric able to enter the portal to Hell?
10. How is Eric's third wish fulfilled?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)