|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind think no one will be interested in a war fought over?
(a) Horse races.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) A quite pleasant lady.
(d) The spoils of a homeless man.
2. What does the name Lavaeolus translate to mean?
(a) Weasel of war.
(b) Rinser of winds.
(c) Cunning madman.
(d) Fleeing Coward.
3. Who is Urglefloggah?
(a) The demon guarding the portal to Hell.
(b) The demon who shows doomed souls his vacation pictures.
(c) The demon that guards the man doomed to have his liver eaten by a bird every day.
(d) The demon guarding a man who is doomed to push a rock up a hill every day.
4. Azaremoth guards a man chained to a rock. What is the second part of Azaremoth's name?
(a) The Stench of Dog Breath.
(b) Torture's right tentacle.
(c) Spawn of the Pit.
(d) Dread slave of darkness.
5. Who is the first Tsortean the Ephebians come across in the citadel?
(b) King Mausoleum.
(c) The cleaning lady.
(d) A child on a potty.
6. After Eric's adventure in Tsort, what change in Eric does Astfgl see that he finds unacceptable?
(a) He is more likeable.
(b) He is becoming a powerful sorcerer.
(c) He is forgetting about demons.
(d) He is growing older.
7. How many spells go into making the world?
8. What do the Tsorteans store in the entrance to the citadel that Lavaeolus uses?
(a) Cleaning supplies.
(b) Pinstripe pants.
(c) Tsortean coffee beans.
9. What does the creator say he runs out of ideas for?
10. What is peculiar about the Road to Hell?
(a) It leads to the underground sewers of Ankh-Morpork.
(b) It is more of an animal track than a road.
(c) It is paved with good intentions.
(d) It's decorated in paperwork.
11. Who is one of the oldest demons in Hell?
(b) Duke Vassanego.
12. When Astfgl catches up to Rincewind and Eric in hell, he is in a calm rage. Only a faint trace of ______ betrays how he really feels.
13. The creator takes pride in the craftsmanship of a specific aspect of his work. What does the creator say takes years to learn to make?
14. What musical instrument does Eric think he and Rincewind need to escape Hell?
(a) A lyre.
(b) A pan flute.
(c) A harp.
(d) A banjo.
15. Where does Eric's magic circle transport Eric and Rincewind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the nations Tsort and Ephebe preparing for after the war?
2. What does the unguarded portal allow to enter Hell?
3. Life might have turned out more piquant, with a little extra cream in it if only there had been _______on the sandwich.
4. What starts Tsort on fire?
5. What does Rincewind do with his sandwich that the creator gave him?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)