|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Tezumen do with their priests at the end of the novel?
(a) Poison them.
(b) Worship them.
(c) Give them to the Amazonian princesses.
(d) Lock them in pyramids.
2. Why wasn't Urglefloggah allowed at the Club 18,000-30,000 holiday?
(a) He had to guard the portal.
(b) He had too little job experience.
(c) He was punished for letting live humans into Hell.
(d) He is too old.
3. After discovering that the opening of Pseudopolis gate has not gone according Asfgl's plans, how does Asfgl punish his messenger?
(a) Gives him a commendation.
(b) Puts him on rainbow duty.
(c) Hangs him over brimstone.
(d) Throws him in a pit of lava.
4. Where is Rincewind trapped during the disturbance?
(a) Dungeon Dimensions.
5. What does Elenor's child call Private Archeios?
(a) Mr. Poo.
(c) Giddy Up.
(d) Miss Stinkies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the unguarded portal allow to enter Hell?
2. What is carved on the blocks of the Tezuman pyramids?
3. How old is the sergeant that describes the second wooden structure outside the Tsort gates to the captain?
4. Who does Elenor say was very kind to her during the siege?
5. What has eaten Corporal Disuse and his squad outside the Tsort gates?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)