|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 1-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Great A'tuin?
(a) The Tezuma chief.
(b) An Amazonian princess.
(c) The world turtle.
(d) The emporer of the Disc.
2. What odds does Death say Rincewind has of returning home?
(a) One billion to one.
(b) Four thousand and forty three to one.
(c) A million to one.
(d) Ten to one.
3. What does Rincewind think is like trying to beat mice to death with a rattlesnake?
(b) Reasoning with the Tezumen.
4. Who calls Eric away from his first meeting with Rincewind?
(a) Duke Vassenego.
(b) His mother.
(d) The parrot.
5. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
(a) A high pitched whistle.
(b) Something invisible that runs and screams.
(c) Leaky pipes.
(d) Death's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the continent that slipped into the ocean one thousand years ago?
2. What does Eric claim to be?
3. What rite does the Council of Wizardry decide to try?
4. The Archchancellor insists that ______ could be causing the sound of the disturbance, but the Bursar disagrees.
5. When Death is introduced in the book what is the line, "that... put it like this... probably won't be red," referring to in his garden?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)