|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creator takes pride in the craftsmanship of a specific aspect of his work. What does the creator say takes years to learn to make?
2. Who is Great A'tuin?
(a) An Amazonian princess.
(b) The emporer of the Disc.
(c) The world turtle.
(d) The Tezuma chief.
3. What is pulling the Tezuman chariot coming towards Rincewind and Eric?
4. How does Eric suggest they get rich in Tsort?
(a) Betting on horse races.
(b) Selling coffee.
(c) Burgling Tsort's treasury.
(d) Selling kabobs.
5. What odds does Death say Rincewind has of returning home?
(a) One billion to one.
(b) A million to one.
(c) Four thousand and forty three to one.
(d) Ten to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rincewind and Eric are transported into a rainforest so Eric can receive _______ from the kings of the world.
2. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
3. Who is the first character introduced in the novel?
4. "A civilian was in every respect the lowest possible rank there was, coming somewhere after the regimental _______."
5. How tall is Quezovercoatl?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)