1. Who is the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) The Librarian.
(b) The Bursor.
2. What color are Death's bees?
3. When Death is introduced in the book what is the line, "that... put it like this... probably won't be red," referring to in his garden?
4. What does Death wear to protect himself from his bees?
(b) Ladies' gloves.
(d) Hockey mask.
5. What is the name of the most crowded city on the Disc?
6. What is unique about the University librarian?
(a) He is a raven.
(b) He is an orangutan.
(c) She is a toddler.
(d) He is 127 years old.
7. What are the erotic university library books kept in?
(a) Gas chambers.
(c) Vats of crushed ice.
(d) Fire places.
8. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
(a) Death's arrival.
(b) A high pitched whistle.
(c) Something invisible that runs and screams.
(d) Leaky pipes.
This section contains 3,840 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)