|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why doesn't Codell take Ms. Coil's suggestion that she should place student papers on her wall higher up?
2. At the end of the day in which Codell makes a student teacher for the day, what does Codell have her children do?
3. What about Mr. Turner's phone call habits irks Codell in the first few entries of the book?
4. How does Codell eventually ensure her students do not steal books that they borrow?
5. Why does Codell take her students outside for a field trip on January 7th?
This section contains 1,326 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)