|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zykrecia pursue conflict resolution with Kyle?
(a) Kyle superglued Zykrecia's locker shut.
(b) Kyle stole a pink pencil from Zykrecia.
(c) Kyle punched her during lunch.
(d) Kyle made a lewd statement to Zykrecia.
2. What teaching guidelines are given to the school by the Michael Jordan Foundation?
(a) The Championship Way.
(b) The Jordan Rules.
(c) The Slam Dunk Doctrines.
(d) The 3-Pointers of Success.
3. What does Codell allow Kyle to do in order to perform better at math?
(a) Run two circles around the classroom.
(b) Go to the bathroom to splash water on his face.
(c) Yell at the top of his lungs.
(d) Stand on his head.
4. What is the purpose of the class making a patchwork quilt?
(a) To teach about the flowers of the fifty states.
(b) To teach about the Underground Railroad.
(c) To teach about inventors.
(d) To teach about long division.
5. What special guest(s) arrive(s) for the Storyteller Festival?
(a) Members of the Chicago Board of Education.
(b) Representatives from the foundation which gave Codell the grant for the festival.
(c) Connie Porter.
(d) Michael Jordan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of film does Codell show for sexual education?
2. Who draws muscle men in his journal?
3. What gift does Codell receive from her students on the last day of school?
4. Why does B. B. start to misbehave around 1:20 PM every day?
5. What song does Codell hear in her mind when she has recess duty?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)