Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once a week, Codell tutors Ruben in what subject?
(c) Reading comprehension.
(d) Mastery of the yo-yo.
2. Which student must be stopped from casting voodoo spells on students in class?
(a) B. B.
3. Who is the first student to use the "time machine"?
(a) Billy Williams.
4. What does Codell tell her students about their "alphabet museum" in order to avoid potential embarrassment?
(a) The alphabet museum will be photographed for a local newspaper article.
(b) The alphabet museum will not be shared with anyone outside the classroom.
(c) The students should go home to share the museum with younger siblings or neighbors.
(d) The students are creating the alphabet museum for use by kindergartners.
5. What poem, dedicated to Brandi, does Codell make her October 19th entry?
(a) How to Fold a Paper Snowflake.
(b) How to Teach Impossible Students.
(c) How to Draw an Invisible Dragon.
(d) How to Tame a Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an activity Codell describes her class doing for Halloween?
2. What is Codell's impression of the scary story contest she holds for Halloween?
3. What does the first student to use the "time machine" report about his or her experience?
4. How does Codell interact with the Slick Boys "Just Say No" campaign?
5. What theme does Codell choose for her students for their Christmas assembly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the circumstances surrounding Melanie's birthday on January 8?
2. Describe some things Codell's class does for Halloween.
3. Who is Marky?
4. Describe the last day of school.
5. What is B.B.'s home situation like?
6. What happens with Perry, the gang member Codell confronts regarding an incident on October 13?
7. What does Codell's class do to learn about Native Americans?
8. How does Codell believe that Mr. Turner chose the teachers for his school?
9. What embarrassing exchange over pronunciation happens in Part I's meeting over Codell's Fairy Tale Festival proposal?
10. What is the significance of the blue, pink, and gold sari Codell receives?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)