1. How old is Esme Codell when given a job at the public school at the start of the book?
2. What is the name of Codell's immediate supervisor at her work in Part I?
3. What is the name of the mentor who inspired Codell to do her best as a teacher?
4. Codell insists Mr. Turner refer to her by what title?
5. What does Mr. Turner initially call Codell, which frustrates her?
6. When interviewed for her first teaching job, how does Codell characterize her discipline style?
7. Why do school administrators reject Codell's proposal for the Fairy Tale Festival?
This section contains 7,594 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)