Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part I: Pages 1 through 20
1. How old is Esme Codell when given a job at the public school at the start of the book?
2. What is the name of Codell's immediate supervisor at her work in Part I?
3. What is the name of the mentor who inspired Codell to do her best as a teacher?
4. Codell insists Mr. Turner refer to her by what title?
5. What does Mr. Turner initially call Codell, which frustrates her?
6. When interviewed for her first teaching job, how does Codell characterize her discipline style?
7. Why do school administrators reject Codell's proposal for the Fairy Tale Festival?
8. What about Mr. Turner's phone call habits irks Codell in the...
This section contains 2,434 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)