Quiz: Part III: Pages 165 through 185
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which student, according to Codell, is "an old lady in disguise"?
2. Who draws muscle men in his journal?
d) Billy Williams.
3. Which student does Codell want as her little sister?
4. How successful is the film Codell shows for sexual education?
a) It leads to more confusion than clarity.
b) It successfully answers most of the students' questions.
c) It makes several students cry.
d) It sparks a valuable debate.
5. What misbehavior does Melanie have a propensity to commit?
a) Beating up kids.
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)