|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
(a) Six months
(b) Two years
(c) One year
(d) A month
2. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
(a) Chicago and Detroit
(b) Detroit and Kansas City
(c) Detroit and New York City
(d) Kansas City and Atlanta
3. What battles take place in 1965 that cost numerous American lives?
(b) Ia Drang
(c) Khe Sanh
4. What are the two realities of the war?
(a) What the Marines experience and what the officials report
(b) That the VC keep coming and death
(c) Death and battle
(d) drugs and death
5. How much money does one official say a dead Marine costs?
(a) Eighteen thousand dollars
(b) Five thousand dollars
(c) Eighteen hundred dollars
(d) A thousand dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
2. Who fought the Vietnamese in Dien Bien Phu?
3. Who is defeated during the battle of Dien Bien Phu?
4. Who does Herr dread becoming like?
5. Who do the Montagnards hated?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)