|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(b) To hit the floor quickly
(c) To get home quickly
(d) To know where to get drugs
2. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
3. What jungle disease takes down many strong men?
(d) West Nile
4. Who recognizes Herr at China Beach?
(a) Robert McNamara
(b) Two Marines from the 26th Company
(c) General Tompkins
(d) Dan Rather from CBS
5. Who is defeated during the battle of Dien Bien Phu?
(a) The Chinese
(b) The Vietnamese
(c) The French
(d) The Americans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
2. When do NVA troops begin building up around the Khe Sanh base?
3. When did the First Indochina War end?
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
5. Where does the Cav build a sprawling base?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)