|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the General's response?
(a) He doubts the NVA can make such a manuver
(b) He is calling in more troops
(c) He is pulling American troops out of Khe Sanh
(d) He wants the NVA to attack Khe Sanh
2. According to Herr, no parents want their son to return with this.
(b) Shell shock
3. What is a fatal mistake made by the Marines?
(a) Underestimating the enemy
(b) Not bringing enough ammunition
(c) Not calling for reinforcements
(d) Not having enough food
4. What do the NVA have that no one expected them to have?
(a) French Rocket Launchers
(c) Soviet tanks
(d) American weapons
5. What is the loud hammering Herr hears inside the Chinook helicopter?
(a) Bullets hitting the underside of the helicopter
(b) The propellors falling off
(c) The gunfire issuing from the helicopter
(d) The sound of bombs exploding in the air around the helicopter
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names the military gives to the geographical areas of Vietnam?
2. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
3. What is a TAOR?
4. What does one correspondent ride through the middle of a battle?
5. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)