|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herr find the conditions now in Khe Sanh?
(a) No change
(c) About the same
(d) Greatly improved
2. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
(a) Takes his gun away
(c) Gives him a medal
(d) Rushes him to Medevac
3. Herr compares some of the reporters to what other profession?
(a) movie stars
(d) police officers
4. Where is the enemy most effective?
(a) At China Beach
(b) On the ground
(c) In the air
(d) In Saigon
5. What is the nickname Dink short for?
(a) Dinky doo
(b) Dink-a- Dinks
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter who earns respect by taking point during patrols?
2. Although Herr keeps in contact with his friends and colleagues when he returns to the States, he feels what?
3. What do the Marines discover in the hills?
4. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
5. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)