|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Herr keeps in contact with his friends and colleagues when he returns to the States, he feels what?
2. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
(a) Tell lies in their reports
(b) Shorten tours of duty
(c) Give monthly R&R passes to soldiers
(d) Send gifts to the Marines
3. What is the official death toll for Ia Drang listed at?
4. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
(a) Kansas City and Atlanta
(b) Detroit and New York City
(c) Chicago and Detroit
(d) Detroit and Kansas City
5. Why don't the soldiers accept the coffee?
(a) They are ordered not to stop
(b) They are too battle-weary
(c) They do not drink coffee
(d) They do not hear the women
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of transport is the young marine awaiting?
2. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
3. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
4. Herr calls war correspondents what?
5. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)