|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dissolves among American soldiers after Ia Drang?
2. Herr begins the chapter with a scene from what war?
(a) World War I
(b) The Civil War
(c) The Korean War
(d) World War II
3. How many writers does Herr estimate are in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive?
4. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
(a) They do not care to live
(b) COs do not tell them
(c) Loss of Hearing
5. What do the Marines discover in the hills?
(a) Ammunition and arms supplies
(b) Entrenched NVA troops
(c) The NVA left in a hurry
(d) Massacred villagers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recognizes Herr at China Beach?
2. What is the trick to survival?
3. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
4. What do men do to reduce glare?
5. What is the unspoken fear Herr does not mention?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)