|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Herr, no parents want their son to return with this.
(b) Shell shock
2. What question does Prager ask the General?
(a) If they can have steak for dinner
(b) For extra troops at Khe Sanh
(c) What he would do if the NVA attack Khe Sanh and supporting bases at once
(d) How to win the war
3. How does Herr find the conditions now in Khe Sanh?
(a) About the same
(b) Greatly improved
(c) No change
4. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
(a) They are listed as VC
(b) They are hung from trees
(c) They are listed as American
(d) They are not counted
5. What does Herr begin the chapter with?
(a) A memory from his childhood
(b) Twenty accounts that happen during Vietnam
(c) An account of the Tet Offensive
(d) A listing of soldiers who died at Khe Sanh
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
2. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
3. Herr begins the chapter with a scene from what war?
4. What event occurs at the same time as the Khe Sanh battle?
5. What dissolves among American soldiers after Ia Drang?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)