|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) July 4, 1965
(b) July 31, 1967
(c) January 31, 1969
(d) January 30,1968
2. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
(a) An extra grenade
(b) A handgun
(c) A knife in their boot
(d) Good luck charms
3. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Flynn and Seann
(b) Page and Seann Flynn
(c) Flynn and Carter
(d) Page and Herman
4. What does Herr choose not to carry with him that many other reporters carry?
(a) His credentials
(c) Extra food
(d) Extra ammunition
5. How old is Page on his next birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dissolves among American soldiers after Ia Drang?
2. President Johnson's comment about Khe Sanh is considered what?
3. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
4. What is the unspoken fear Herr does not mention?
5. What are the two realities of the war?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)