|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
(a) Detroit and Kansas City
(b) Detroit and New York City
(c) Kansas City and Atlanta
(d) Chicago and Detroit
2. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Flynn and Carter
(b) Flynn and Seann
(c) Page and Seann Flynn
(d) Page and Herman
3. What geographical area is close to Khe Sanh and is dangerous even without the war?
(a) The highlands
(b) The delta
(c) The plains
(d) The lowlands
4. What does NVA stand for?
(a) Nanking Vinh Army
(b) Northern Veterans Association
(c) North Vietnamese Army
(d) Northern Vietnam Airways
5. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
(a) The Citadel
(b) The Temple
(c) The national university
(d) The US Embassy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the river by Hue?
2. What battle occurs at the same time as the siege at Khe Sanh?
3. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
4. Who do Prager and Herr meet with?
5. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)