|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herr discover about people who have been to Vietnam?
(a) They prefer living in the south than in the north
(b) They avoid talking about Vietnam
(c) They do not like rice
(d) They enjoy travelling
2. What are the four geographical areas of Vietnam?
(a) delta, rivers, mountains, plains
(b) plains, piedmont, mountains, lowlands
(c) delta, flats, piedmont, highlands
(d) north, south, east, west
3. When was terrorism at its worst?
(a) 1963 - 1965
(d) 1965 -1973
4. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
(a) They are congenial but evasive
(b) They lie to make things appear better than they are
(c) They refuse to communicate with the press
(d) They tell the truth as painful as it may be
5. With which magazine is Karsten Prager associated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do military officials say Khe Sanh is different from Dien Bien Phu?
2. What does Page represent to the Marines?
3. What is the name of the 26th Marines company?
4. What does the NCO's friend do to their school teacher?
5. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)