|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
(a) Good luck charms
(b) A handgun
(c) An extra grenade
(d) A knife in their boot
2. How long has the Special Forces at the EM Club been in Vietnam?
(a) 48 months
(b) Two tours
(c) Four tours
(d) Thirty-six months
3. What does Herr suffer his first month back in America?
(b) Danang Fever
(d) Strange dreams
4. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) December 1954
(b) March 1967
(c) April 1971
(d) November 1967
5. What does Herr discover about people who have been to Vietnam?
(a) They prefer living in the south than in the north
(b) They enjoy travelling
(c) They avoid talking about Vietnam
(d) They do not like rice
Short Answer Questions
1. There are eight thousand American troops facing how many NVA troops?
2. What does Page represent to the Marines?
3. Herr has an easier time writing about the war rather than what?
4. What is another term for shell shock?
5. The dreams of the soldiers become what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)