|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herr compares being in battle to what?
(a) Running with the bulls
(b) The Alamo
(c) Riding a roller coaster
(d) Driving a racecar
2. What is the name of the 26th Marines company?
(a) Inn Good Company
(b) Hotel Company
(c) Motel Company
(d) Charlie Company
3. What event occurs at the same time as the Khe Sanh battle?
(a) The assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
(b) Page dies in battle
(c) The Beatles visit Saigon
(d) Herr's birthday
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Dexedrine and Heroin
(c) Heroin and Meth
(d) Cocaine and Dexedrine
5. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
(a) Mayhew and Page
(b) Page and Flynn
(c) Day Tripper and Mayhew
(d) Dana Stone and Day Tripper
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the correspondent Herr travels with across the DMZ?
2. Herr compares combat veterans to what?
3. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
4. What do the troops find in the city of Hue?
5. How does Herr find the conditions now in Khe Sanh?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)