|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers do in China Beach?
(a) Resupply ammunition, weapons, and fuel supplies of other troops
(b) Soak up the sun, take hot showers, eat hot food
(c) Work in rice fields
(d) Engage in training missions
2. Why does Seann Flynn not seem to fit in a combat zone?
(a) Because Seann is a female
(b) Because he is young
(c) Because he is very small
(d) Because he is good looking
3. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
(a) Like a hyena
(b) A high giggle
(c) He covers his mouth
(d) Loud snorts
4. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
(a) They tell the truth as painful as it may be
(b) They are congenial but evasive
(c) They refuse to communicate with the press
(d) They lie to make things appear better than they are
5. What type of transport is the young marine awaiting?
(b) Green Berets
(d) Coast Guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Herr compares combat veterans to what?
2. What does Herr smoke before sleeping that causes him to have strange dreams?
3. Where does the Cav build a sprawling base?
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
5. Why does the young marine not show any mirth in his smile?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)