|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Herr in Vietnam?
(a) 1967 - 1968
(b) 1967 - 1969
(c) 1965 -1967
(d) 1963 -1965
2. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
(a) Seann Flynn Page
(c) Dana Stone
(d) Colonel David Lownds
3. The soldiers feel that the actual death count is closer to how many times the official count?
(a) two times
(b) ten times
(c) the official count is correct
(d) three to four times
4. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Washington Post
(b) Boston Globe
(c) Philadelphia Enquirer
(d) New York Times
5. How many meters separate the bunkers and the NVA trenches?
(a) One hundred
(b) Five hundred
(c) Three hundred
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Herr tour a palace with?
2. Herr compares combat veterans to what?
3. Which correspondent suffers a severe accident?
4. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
5. Herr calls war correspondents what?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)