|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Veteran's disease
(b) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(d) Shell Shock
2. What do the soldiers do in China Beach?
(a) Engage in training missions
(b) Resupply ammunition, weapons, and fuel supplies of other troops
(c) Work in rice fields
(d) Soak up the sun, take hot showers, eat hot food
3. Where is the enemy most effective?
(a) In Saigon
(b) In the air
(c) On the ground
(d) At China Beach
4. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
(a) They are not counted
(b) They are listed as VC
(c) They are listed as American
(d) They are hung from trees
5. How much money does one official say a dead Marine costs?
(a) Eighteen hundred dollars
(b) Five thousand dollars
(c) Eighteen thousand dollars
(d) A thousand dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Dak To battle take place?
2. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
3. What is the trick to survival?
4. How many times does the young marine miss his transport?
5. What is an RPG?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)