|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another term for shell shock?
(a) post traumatic stress disorder
(b) veteran's disease
(c) acute envronmental reaction
2. What is the name of the relief operation at Khe Sanh?
(a) Operation Get Out Now
(b) Operation Eagle
(c) Operation Winged-Horse
(d) Operation Pegasus
3. When did Dien Bien Phu occur?
4. Who fires on the soldiers Herr travels with?
(a) A US boat
(c) The NVA
(d) Vietnamese citizens
5. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) November 1967
(b) April 1971
(c) March 1967
(d) December 1954
Short Answer Questions
1. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
2. What are the names the military gives to the geographical areas of Vietnam?
3. What does NVA stand for?
4. Where is Herr working as a war correspondent?
5. What do men do to reduce glare?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)