|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part I Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) January 30,1968
(b) July 31, 1967
(c) July 4, 1965
(d) January 31, 1969
2. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
(a) Killing 14 and rescuing 6
(b) Killing 2 and rescuing 1
(c) Killing 1 and rescuing 1
(d) Killing 1 and rescuing 5
3. What tribes control the mountains?
(a) The Chinese
(b) The NVA
(c) The Montagnard
(d) Groups of American refuge soldiers
4. There are eight thousand American troops facing how many NVA troops?
(a) Four Thosand
(b) Twenty Thousand
(c) Ten Thousand
(d) Forty Thousand
5. What news of Day Tripper does Herr receive at China Beach?
(a) He is also in China Beach
(b) He has been stationed in Saigon
(c) He has been sent home
(d) He is dead
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two realities of the war?
2. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
3. What is a TAOR?
4. What does Herr say finally happened to the young marine?
5. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)