|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part I Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herr compares being in battle to what?
(a) Running with the bulls
(b) Driving a racecar
(c) Riding a roller coaster
(d) The Alamo
2. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
(a) The Chinese
(b) The French
(c) The Japanese
(d) The VC
3. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
(a) Send gifts to the Marines
(b) Give monthly R&R passes to soldiers
(c) Tell lies in their reports
(d) Shorten tours of duty
4. What did the NVA leave behind?
(a) Abandoned packs and equipment
(b) Complete encampments
(c) Guns and ammunition
(d) Food supplies
5. What two emotions does Herr feel looking at pictures of dead people?
(a) Repulsion and fascination
(b) Shock and fascination
(c) Shock and Repulsion
(d) Fascination and Horror
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Prager and Herr meet with?
2. In what city is Herr's apartment?
3. What question does Prager ask the General?
4. What battles take place in 1965 that cost numerous American lives?
5. What is a TAOR?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)