|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part I Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president declares that Khe Sanh cannot fall to the NVA?
(b) Lyndon Johnson
2. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To hit the floor quickly
(b) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(c) To get home quickly
(d) To know where to get drugs
3. The soldiers feel that the actual death count is closer to how many times the official count?
(a) three to four times
(b) the official count is correct
(c) ten times
(d) two times
4. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
(a) He shoots himself in the hand
(b) He is killed
(c) He misses his transport
(d) He shoots himself in the foot
5. No soldier would want to return home with this.
(a) Shell shock
(b) Lost limbs
Short Answer Questions
1. President Johnson's comment about Khe Sanh is considered what?
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
3. What does NVA stand for?
4. Who recognizes Herr at China Beach?
5. Who set the booby trap on the latrine?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)