|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part I Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ARVN stand for?
(a) Army Reinforcements for Vietnam
(b) Armed Republic Vietnamese
(c) Army of the Repubic of Vietnam
(d) Armed Reconnaissance for Vietnam
2. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
(a) They tell the truth as painful as it may be
(b) They lie to make things appear better than they are
(c) They refuse to communicate with the press
(d) They are congenial but evasive
3. What do the Marines discover in the hills?
(a) Ammunition and arms supplies
(b) Massacred villagers
(c) The NVA left in a hurry
(d) Entrenched NVA troops
4. What does the photographer witness soldiers doing with VC bodies?
(a) Lighting them on fire
(b) Dropping them out of a helicopter
(c) Hanging them from trees
(d) Burying them in a mass grave
5. Why does Seann Flynn not seem to fit in a combat zone?
(a) Because he is young
(b) Because Seann is a female
(c) Because he is very small
(d) Because he is good looking
Short Answer Questions
1. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
2. What phrase is used even though most soldiers don't mean it?
3. Who do Prager and Herr meet with?
4. Who recognizes Herr at China Beach?
5. Herr compares the landscape around Khe Sanh to what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)