|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part I Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is used even though most soldiers don't mean it?
(a) Good Luck
(b) Give them Heck
(c) Good Job
(d) Break a Leg
2. What event occurs at the same time as the Khe Sanh battle?
(a) Page dies in battle
(b) Herr's birthday
(c) The assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) The Beatles visit Saigon
3. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
(a) New fatigues
(b) Shorts and a Hawaiin shirt
(c) Jeans, a tie-dye t-shirt and flip flops
(d) Combat boots, shorts and a flack jacket
4. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
5. What is the loud hammering Herr hears inside the Chinook helicopter?
(a) The sound of bombs exploding in the air around the helicopter
(b) The gunfire issuing from the helicopter
(c) The propellors falling off
(d) Bullets hitting the underside of the helicopter
Short Answer Questions
1. With which general do Herr and Prager meet?
2. Herr compares the landscape around Khe Sanh to what?
3. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
4. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
5. Herr compares some of the reporters to what other profession?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)