|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part I Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(b) Veteran's disease
(d) Shell Shock
2. What is a fatal mistake made by the Marines?
(a) Underestimating the enemy
(b) Not calling for reinforcements
(c) Not having enough food
(d) Not bringing enough ammunition
3. With which general do Herr and Prager meet?
(a) General Tompkins
(b) General North
(c) General Thompson
(d) General Eisenhower
4. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
(a) That he is really a good soldier
(b) That he is scared of the war
(c) That he is no good at his job
(d) That he likes to tell lies
5. How does Herr find the conditions now in Khe Sanh?
(a) About the same
(b) Greatly improved
(c) No change
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
2. How does Herr get a bloody nose?
3. When do NVA troops begin building up around the Khe Sanh base?
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
5. When was terrorism at its worst?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)