|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Postscript: China Beach—Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) January 31, 1969
(b) January 30,1968
(c) July 4, 1965
(d) July 31, 1967
2. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
3. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
(a) The French
(b) The Chinese
(c) The Japanese
(d) The VC
4. What is a LRRP?
(a) Long Range Reporting Party
(b) Last Roving Reporting Patrol
(c) Long Range Recruit Party
(d) Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol
5. According to Herr, no parents want their son to return with this.
(d) Shell shock
Short Answer Questions
1. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
2. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
3. What is the name of the relief operation at Khe Sanh?
4. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
5. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)