|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Postscript: China Beach—Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
(a) Colonel David Lownds
(b) Dana Stone
(c) Seann Flynn Page
2. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(b) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(c) Veteran's disease
(d) Shell Shock
3. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
(a) An airfield in Kontum
(b) A bunker in the jungle
(c) A hotel in Saigon
(d) China Beach
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(b) Heroin and Meth
(c) Amphetamines and depressants
(d) Dexedrine and Heroin
5. No soldier would want to return home with this.
(a) Shell shock
(d) Lost limbs
Short Answer Questions
1. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
2. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
3. Who fights with the Montagnards against the NVA?
4. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
5. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)