|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Postscript: China Beach—Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(b) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(c) Shell Shock
(d) Veteran's disease
2. What is another term for shell shock?
(a) acute envronmental reaction
(b) veteran's disease
(d) post traumatic stress disorder
3. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
(a) He is killed
(b) He shoots himself in the hand
(c) He shoots himself in the foot
(d) He misses his transport
4. What does Herr call a company of soldiers returning from battle?
(a) Vietnams heroes
(b) Far from heroic
(c) Baby killers
(d) A colony of stroke victims
5. When was terrorism at its worst?
(a) 1965 -1973
(b) 1963 - 1965
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
2. How often do soldiers get to go to China Beach?
3. No soldier would want to return home with this.
4. When did Dien Bien Phu occur?
5. With which magazine is Karsten Prager associated?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)