|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Postscript: China Beach—Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
2. What geographical area is close to Khe Sanh and is dangerous even without the war?
(a) The plains
(b) The delta
(c) The highlands
(d) The lowlands
3. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
(a) The entire world
(b) The United States
(c) South America
4. Where is Day Tripper and Mayhew's bunker located?
(a) The stay in a Temple
(b) In the back of the base
(c) Between Khe Sanh and Langvei
(d) Near the perimeter
5. What is China Beach?
(a) The head of military operations
(b) Another military base
(c) A place for in-country R&R
(d) A place where correspondents give press junkets
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of transport is the young marine awaiting?
2. Where does the Cav build a sprawling base?
3. What is another term for shell shock?
4. Where does the chapter's title come from?
5. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)