|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Postscript: China Beach—Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Dexedrine and Heroin
(c) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(d) Heroin and Meth
2. Where does Herr place Khe Sanh?
(a) In the delta
(b) In I Corps
(c) Just outside the DMZ
(d) On top of the piedmont
3. Who do Prager and Herr meet with?
(a) General Tompkins
(b) President Johnson
(c) They attend a press junket
(d) The leader of the NVA
4. Where is Day Tripper and Mayhew's bunker located?
(a) Near the perimeter
(b) The stay in a Temple
(c) Between Khe Sanh and Langvei
(d) In the back of the base
5. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Flynn Page
(b) The Flying Flynn
(c) Steven Flynn
(d) Errol Flynn
Short Answer Questions
1. What battles take place in 1965 that cost numerous American lives?
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
3. What event occurs at the same time as the Khe Sanh battle?
4. What is a Seabee?
5. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)