|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
(c) Food rations
2. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(b) Shell Shock
(c) Veteran's disease
3. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
(a) New fatigues
(b) Shorts and a Hawaiin shirt
(c) Jeans, a tie-dye t-shirt and flip flops
(d) Combat boots, shorts and a flack jacket
4. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) March 1967
(b) November 1967
(c) December 1954
(d) April 1971
5. President Johnson's comment about Khe Sanh is considered what?
(a) A political move
(b) An encouragement to the troops
(d) An excuse for the Americans defeat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
2. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
3. What does Herr say finally happened to the young marine?
4. Where is the enemy most effective?
5. What is a LRRP?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)