|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To hit the floor quickly
(b) To know where to get drugs
(c) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(d) To get home quickly
2. When did Dien Bien Phu occur?
3. What are the four geographical areas of Vietnam?
(a) north, south, east, west
(b) delta, flats, piedmont, highlands
(c) delta, rivers, mountains, plains
(d) plains, piedmont, mountains, lowlands
4. Where is Herr working as a war correspondent?
(a) South Vietnam
(b) The Pentagon
5. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
(a) They are listed as American
(b) They are listed as VC
(c) They are hung from trees
(d) They are not counted
Short Answer Questions
1. The VC conserves what?
2. What type of people are the Montagnards?
3. There are eight thousand American troops facing how many NVA troops?
4. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
5. Who is defeated during the battle of Dien Bien Phu?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)