|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the four geographical areas of Vietnam?
(a) delta, flats, piedmont, highlands
(b) north, south, east, west
(c) delta, rivers, mountains, plains
(d) plains, piedmont, mountains, lowlands
2. What is booby trapped with a grenade?
(a) A tent door
(b) A helmet
(c) A latrine
(d) A tank
3. Reporters compare the Khe Sanh base to what other military conflict?
(b) Ho Chi Minh
(c) Dien Bien Phu
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Heroin and Meth
(b) Dexedrine and Heroin
(c) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
5. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
(a) A month
(b) Six months
(c) One year
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the First Indochina War end?
2. What is a fatal mistake made by the Marines?
3. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
4. What is the most popular strategy for ending the war according to the soldiers?
5. What is the official death toll for Ia Drang listed at?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)