|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a TAOR?
(a) Training And Ovation Response
(b) Tactical Army of Response
(c) Tactics Armory of Reconnaissance
(d) Tactical Base of Responsiblity
2. What are the streets of Saigon full of?
(b) Crime and trash
(c) Dead soldiers
3. What is another term for shell shock?
(b) post traumatic stress disorder
(c) veteran's disease
(d) acute envronmental reaction
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) January 31, 1969
(b) July 4, 1965
(c) July 31, 1967
(d) January 30,1968
5. What battles take place in 1965 that cost numerous American lives?
(a) Ia Drang
(b) Khe Sanh
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
2. Who fires on the soldiers Herr travels with?
3. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
4. What happens to South Vietnamese at Hue?
5. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)