|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herr call a company of soldiers returning from battle?
(a) Vietnams heroes
(b) Baby killers
(c) Far from heroic
(d) A colony of stroke victims
2. What battles take place in 1965 that cost numerous American lives?
(b) Khe Sanh
(d) Ia Drang
3. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) The Flying Flynn
(b) Steven Flynn
(c) Flynn Page
(d) Errol Flynn
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Dexedrine and Heroin
(b) Heroin and Meth
(c) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
5. What is the name of the river by Hue?
(a) The Perfume River
(b) The Euphrates
(c) The Khe Sahn River
(d) The River of Tears
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
2. What tribes control the mountains?
3. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
4. What was once the most beautiful city in Vietnam?
5. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)