|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the chapter's title come from?
(a) The nickname for the Tet Offensive
(b) A saying soldiers paint on their helmets
(c) A propaganda slogan
(d) A popular song
2. There are eight thousand American troops facing how many NVA troops?
(a) Ten Thousand
(b) Twenty Thousand
(c) Four Thosand
(d) Forty Thousand
3. Who says he is now emperor?
(a) Ho Chi Minh
(b) Major Trong
(c) Major Tra Wahn
(d) Khe Sahn
4. What geographical area is close to Khe Sanh and is dangerous even without the war?
(a) The lowlands
(b) The delta
(c) The plains
(d) The highlands
5. What is another term for shell shock?
(b) acute envronmental reaction
(c) post traumatic stress disorder
(d) veteran's disease
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do military officials say Khe Sanh is different from Dien Bien Phu?
2. What tribes control the mountains?
3. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
4. What are the four geographical areas of Vietnam?
5. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)