|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) July 4, 1965
(b) January 31, 1969
(c) July 31, 1967
(d) January 30,1968
2. When did the First Indochina War end?
3. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(b) To know where to get drugs
(c) To get home quickly
(d) To hit the floor quickly
4. How many times does the young marine miss his transport?
5. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
(a) A month
(b) Two years
(c) One year
(d) Six months
Short Answer Questions
1. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
2. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
3. What do men do to reduce glare?
4. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
5. What dissolves among American soldiers after Ia Drang?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)