|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was terrorism at its worst?
(c) 1965 -1973
(d) 1963 - 1965
2. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
(a) They do not care to live
(b) COs do not tell them
(c) Loss of Hearing
3. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
(a) Dried human ears
(b) Buffalo patties
(c) Dog tags
4. The brass declare what after the Tet Offensive?
(d) They are pulling out of the war
5. What does Herr smoke before sleeping that causes him to have strange dreams?
(b) A Vietnamese Cigar
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
2. What phrase is used even though most soldiers don't mean it?
3. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
4. Why does the young marine not show any mirth in his smile?
5. Where is the enemy most effective?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)