|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(b) Veteran's disease
(d) Shell Shock
2. Where do the American soldiers get marijuana?
(a) In the mountains
(b) At the PX
(c) From their COs
(d) From Vietnamese soldiers
3. What does Herr call a company of soldiers returning from battle?
(a) A colony of stroke victims
(b) Baby killers
(c) Far from heroic
(d) Vietnams heroes
4. How does Herr get a bloody nose?
(a) He runs into a tree
(b) He is kicked in the nose by another soldier
(c) He is punched by Flynn
(d) He is hit by mortar fire
5. What is the trick to survival?
(a) Listen to your commander
(b) Stay put
(c) Always keep moving
(d) Keep your head low
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
2. Why does the young marine not show any mirth in his smile?
3. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
4. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
5. What does Herr say finally happened to the young marine?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)