|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(b) Veteran's disease
(c) Shell Shock
(d) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Wear sunglasses
(b) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(c) Use umbrellas
(d) Paint their faces
3. The VC conserves what?
(c) Weapon stores
4. Where is Herr working as a war correspondent?
(b) South Vietnam
(c) The Pentagon
5. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
(a) From the air
(b) In the bars
(c) In the streets
(d) In the gardens
Short Answer Questions
1. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
2. What does Herr say plays behind the young marine's eyes?
3. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
4. What happens to South Vietnamese at Hue?
5. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)