|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) March 1967
(b) April 1971
(c) November 1967
(d) December 1954
2. What is a TAOR?
(a) Tactical Army of Response
(b) Tactical Base of Responsiblity
(c) Tactics Armory of Reconnaissance
(d) Training And Ovation Response
3. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
(a) The US Embassy
(b) The Citadel
(c) The Temple
(d) The national university
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Dexedrine and Heroin
(c) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(d) Heroin and Meth
5. When does Herr finally take up a weapon?
(a) When a VC threatens him
(b) When another soldier makes him use a gun
(c) During the Tet Offensive
(d) When he is dared to shoot a water buffalo
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
2. When did the First Indochina War end?
3. What do the troops find in the city of Hue?
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
5. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)