|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herr call a company of soldiers returning from battle?
(a) Baby killers
(b) Vietnams heroes
(c) Far from heroic
(d) A colony of stroke victims
2. Where are the Americans best at fighting?
(a) In the ground cover
(b) In the Air
(c) In Saigon
(d) On land
3. What does NVA stand for?
(a) Nanking Vinh Army
(b) Northern Vietnam Airways
(c) Northern Veterans Association
(d) North Vietnamese Army
4. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To get home quickly
(b) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(c) To hit the floor quickly
(d) To know where to get drugs
5. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
(a) Jeans, a tie-dye t-shirt and flip flops
(b) Combat boots, shorts and a flack jacket
(c) Shorts and a Hawaiin shirt
(d) New fatigues
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
2. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
3. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
5. What is the name of the river by Hue?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)