|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trick to survival?
(a) Listen to your commander
(b) Always keep moving
(c) Stay put
(d) Keep your head low
2. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Errol Flynn
(b) The Flying Flynn
(c) Steven Flynn
(d) Flynn Page
3. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
(a) Going back to America
(b) Wearing their dog tags
(d) Getting shot at
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Dexedrine and Heroin
(c) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(d) Heroin and Meth
5. When was terrorism at its worst?
(b) 1965 -1973
(c) 1963 - 1965
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
2. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
3. Where are the Americans best at fighting?
4. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
5. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)