|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
(a) One year
(b) Two years
(c) A month
(d) Six months
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Use umbrellas
(b) Wear sunglasses
(c) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(d) Paint their faces
3. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(b) To know where to get drugs
(c) To get home quickly
(d) To hit the floor quickly
4. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Flynn Page
(b) Errol Flynn
(c) Steven Flynn
(d) The Flying Flynn
5. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
(a) In the gardens
(b) In the streets
(c) In the bars
(d) From the air
Short Answer Questions
1. No soldier would want to return home with this.
2. What type of transport is the young marine awaiting?
3. What does Herr say plays behind the young marine's eyes?
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
5. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)