|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to South Vietnamese at Hue?
(a) They are executed by NVA
(b) They are taken to POW camps
(c) They are given reprive to go home
(d) They are recruited by the Americans
2. The brass declare what after the Tet Offensive?
(d) They are pulling out of the war
3. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(c) Heroin and Meth
(d) Dexedrine and Heroin
4. What jungle disease takes down many strong men?
(d) West Nile
5. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
(a) He covers his mouth
(b) A high giggle
(c) Like a hyena
(d) Loud snorts
Short Answer Questions
1. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
2. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
3. Who fires on the soldiers Herr travels with?
4. What is booby trapped with a grenade?
5. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)