|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
(a) The entire world
(b) The United States
(c) South America
2. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) July 31, 1967
(b) January 30,1968
(c) July 4, 1965
(d) January 31, 1969
3. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
(a) Gives him a medal
(b) Rushes him to Medevac
(d) Takes his gun away
4. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
(a) He covers his mouth
(b) A high giggle
(c) Loud snorts
(d) Like a hyena
5. What does Herr say finally happened to the young marine?
(a) He does not know if he got out or not
(b) He is hospitalized on suicide watch
(c) He is killed in an ambush
(d) He leaves for home on his fourth attempt
Short Answer Questions
1. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
2. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
3. The VC conserves what?
4. When was terrorism at its worst?
5. Where is the enemy most effective?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)