|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(b) Shell Shock
(c) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(d) Veteran's disease
2. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
(a) A knife in their boot
(b) An extra grenade
(c) Good luck charms
(d) A handgun
3. According to Herr, no parents want their son to return with this.
(d) Shell shock
4. From where is the young marine departing?
(a) My Lai
(b) Khe Sanh
5. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Steven Flynn
(b) The Flying Flynn
(c) Flynn Page
(d) Errol Flynn
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the First Indochina War end?
2. The VC conserves what?
3. What was once the most beautiful city in Vietnam?
4. What do the troops find in the city of Hue?
5. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)