|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Breathing Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers feel that the actual death count is closer to how many times the official count?
(a) two times
(b) the official count is correct
(c) three to four times
(d) ten times
2. What type of people are the Montagnards?
(a) Reclusive and primitive
(b) City dwellers
(c) NVA outcasts
(d) South Vietnamese guerillas
3. Where are the smaller bases built?
(a) Along the route to Saigon
(b) Along the route to Hue
(c) Along the route to Khe Sanh
(d) Along the route to My Lai
4. Where is the NVA soldier sitting in the picture Herr sees?
(a) By the Danag River
(b) In a restaruant in Saigon
(c) In a palace at Hue
(d) At China Beach
5. What does Herr suffer his first month back in America?
(c) Strange dreams
(d) Danang Fever
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr remember about a bulldozer in Vietnam?
2. Who fights with the Montagnards against the NVA?
3. What do men do to reduce glare?
4. Where is Mayhew's friend recovering before returning to Khe Sanh?
5. What battle occurs at the same time as the siege at Khe Sanh?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)