Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part III Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Herr finally take up a weapon?
(a) When a VC threatens him
(b) When another soldier makes him use a gun
(c) During the Tet Offensive
(d) When he is dared to shoot a water buffalo
2. What is the most popular strategy for ending the war according to the soldiers?
(a) Remaining in Vietnam forever
(b) Going home
(c) Levelling the country
(d) Letting the NVA take over
3. From where is the young marine departing?
(a) Khe Sanh
(b) My Lai
4. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
(a) A knife in their boot
(b) An extra grenade
(c) Good luck charms
(d) A handgun
5. Reporters compare the Khe Sanh base to what other military conflict?
(b) Ho Chi Minh
(c) Dien Bien Phu
Short Answer Questions
1. President Johnson's comment about Khe Sanh is considered what?
2. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
3. What is a LRRP?
4. What is the name of the river by Hue?
5. The brass declare what after the Tet Offensive?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)