|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herr compares the landscape around Khe Sanh to what?
(a) A beautiful painting
(b) A moonscape
(c) A dead body
(d) A volcanic eruption
2. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
(a) Killing 1 and rescuing 5
(b) Killing 14 and rescuing 6
(c) Killing 2 and rescuing 1
(d) Killing 1 and rescuing 1
3. What do the NVA have that no one expected them to have?
(b) American weapons
(c) Soviet tanks
(d) French Rocket Launchers
4. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
(a) He shoots himself in the foot
(b) He is killed
(c) He shoots himself in the hand
(d) He misses his transport
5. President Johnson's comment about Khe Sanh is considered what?
(a) An encouragement to the troops
(b) An excuse for the Americans defeat
(c) A political move
Short Answer Questions
1. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
2. What does Herr choose not to carry with him that many other reporters carry?
3. What sights upset Day Tripper?
4. In what city is Herr's apartment?
5. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)