|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Marines finally leave Khe Sanh?
(a) In the spring
(b) They are under siege and cannot leave
(c) They spend the rest of the war at Khe Sanh
(d) The Marines establish a permanent base at Khe Sanh
2. Who does Herr tour a palace with?
(a) Captain Trong
(b) Major Tonga
(c) Major Trong
(d) Major Wong
3. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
(a) By shooting them an extra time
(b) Dragging them from jeeps
(c) Running them over with tanks
(d) By dropping them from helicopters
4. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
(a) A high giggle
(b) He covers his mouth
(c) Like a hyena
(d) Loud snorts
5. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
(a) Detroit and New York City
(b) Detroit and Kansas City
(c) Kansas City and Atlanta
(d) Chicago and Detroit
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the young marine miss his transport?
2. Why don't the soldiers accept the coffee?
3. What does Herr choose not to carry with him that many other reporters carry?
4. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
5. Where is Mayhew's friend recovering before returning to Khe Sanh?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)