|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname Dink short for?
(a) Dinky doo
(c) Dink-a- Dinks
2. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Heroin and Meth
(c) Dexedrine and Heroin
(d) Cocaine and Dexedrine
3. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
(a) Running them over with tanks
(b) By shooting them an extra time
(c) Dragging them from jeeps
(d) By dropping them from helicopters
4. The soldiers feel that the actual death count is closer to how many times the official count?
(a) the official count is correct
(b) ten times
(c) two times
(d) three to four times
5. What is the unspoken fear Herr does not mention?
(a) That the NVA have more unknown weapons
(b) That the NVA will overrun Khe Sanh like Langvei
(c) That Americans will run out of ammunition
(d) That he will not get out of Khe Sanh alive
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another term for shell shock?
2. When does Operation Pegasus begin?
3. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
4. Who fights with the Montagnards against the NVA?
5. What does Mayhew announce that upsets Day Tripper?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)