|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Herr's apartment?
(a) China Beach
(c) Ho Chi Minh
2. What are the four geographical areas of Vietnam?
(a) north, south, east, west
(b) plains, piedmont, mountains, lowlands
(c) delta, flats, piedmont, highlands
(d) delta, rivers, mountains, plains
3. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(b) To hit the floor quickly
(c) To know where to get drugs
(d) To get home quickly
4. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Philadelphia Enquirer
(b) Washington Post
(c) Boston Globe
(d) New York Times
5. When was terrorism at its worst?
(b) 1963 - 1965
(d) 1965 -1973
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Americans best at fighting?
2. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
3. Herr begins the chapter with a scene from what war?
4. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
5. When is Herr in Vietnam?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)