|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Khe Sanh Combat Base started?
2. What do the NVA have that no one expected them to have?
(a) French Rocket Launchers
(c) Soviet tanks
(d) American weapons
3. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Flynn and Seann
(b) Flynn and Carter
(c) Page and Herman
(d) Page and Seann Flynn
4. What is the loud hammering Herr hears inside the Chinook helicopter?
(a) The sound of bombs exploding in the air around the helicopter
(b) The propellors falling off
(c) Bullets hitting the underside of the helicopter
(d) The gunfire issuing from the helicopter
5. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
(a) By dropping them from helicopters
(b) Running them over with tanks
(c) Dragging them from jeeps
(d) By shooting them an extra time
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the General's response?
2. How many writers does Herr estimate are in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive?
3. Why do military officials say Khe Sanh is different from Dien Bien Phu?
4. From where is the young marine departing?
5. With which general do Herr and Prager meet?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)