|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the 26th Marines company?
(a) Charlie Company
(b) Motel Company
(c) Hotel Company
(d) Inn Good Company
2. Where do the American soldiers get marijuana?
(a) From their COs
(b) At the PX
(c) From Vietnamese soldiers
(d) In the mountains
3. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
(a) Colonel David Lownds
(b) Seann Flynn Page
(c) Dana Stone
4. Why does the young marine not show any mirth in his smile?
(a) He was blinded by a grenade
(b) He was a POW
(c) He murdered a Vietnamese woman
(d) He saw half his company killed
5. Who gets regular leave to China Beach?
(a) The officers
(b) Good combat Marines
(c) The Press Corps
(d) Wounded Marines
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the chapter's title come from?
2. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
3. What is a Seabee?
4. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
5. What is China Beach?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)