|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) March 1967
(b) November 1967
(c) December 1954
(d) April 1971
2. What jungle disease takes down many strong men?
(c) West Nile
3. How often do soldiers get to go to China Beach?
(a) Every month
(b) At least once during a 13-month tour
(c) Only if their CO recommends them
(d) Every two weeks
4. What rock and roll artist does one soldier play during a firefight?
(a) The Beatles
(b) Jimi Hendrix
(c) Elvis Presley
(d) Buddy Holly
5. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(b) Heroin and Meth
(c) Dexedrine and Heroin
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
2. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
3. What was once the most beautiful city in Vietnam?
4. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
5. In what city is Herr's apartment?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)