|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Americans best at fighting?
(a) In Saigon
(b) In the ground cover
(c) In the Air
(d) On land
2. What is a Seabee?
(a) The coast guard
(b) A Navy Seal
(c) A Green Beret trained in aquatics
(d) A construction battalion
3. What does JUSPAO stand for?
(a) Joint US Publishing Affairs Organization
(b) Joint US Public Affairs Office
(c) Joining United States Publishers Articles Overseas
(d) Journalists from US Publishing Articles Overseas
4. What does Herr choose not to carry with him that many other reporters carry?
(b) Extra ammunition
(c) Extra food
(d) His credentials
5. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
(a) Day Tripper and Mayhew
(b) Mayhew and Page
(c) Dana Stone and Day Tripper
(d) Page and Flynn
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the soldiers accept the coffee?
2. Herr compares being in battle to what?
3. What does Page represent to the Marines?
4. Who set the booby trap on the latrine?
5. What does Herr begin the chapter with?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)