Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part II Colleagues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tribes control the mountains?
(a) The Montagnard
(b) The Chinese
(c) Groups of American refuge soldiers
(d) The NVA
2. What are the four geographical areas of Vietnam?
(a) plains, piedmont, mountains, lowlands
(b) north, south, east, west
(c) delta, rivers, mountains, plains
(d) delta, flats, piedmont, highlands
3. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) New York Times
(b) Washington Post
(c) Philadelphia Enquirer
(d) Boston Globe
4. What are the names the military gives to the geographical areas of Vietnam?
(a) Saigon, China Beach, Khe Sanh, Ho Chi Minh
(b) I Corps, DMZ, Cam Ranh Bay, Saigon
(c) I Corps, II Corps, III Corps, IV Corps
(d) DMZ, Eye Corps, Mountains, Delta
5. Herr calls war correspondents what?
(a) Pretend Soldiers
(c) Those Crazy Guys who Cover the War
(d) War Heroes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Herr dread becoming like?
2. Where does Herr place Khe Sanh?
3. What do men do to reduce glare?
4. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
5. Which president declares that Khe Sanh cannot fall to the NVA?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)