|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
(a) Two years
(b) A month
(c) Six months
(d) One year
2. Who is the correspondent Herr travels with across the DMZ?
(a) Steven Miles
(b) Karsten Prager
(c) Seann Flynn
(d) Dana Stone
3. There are eight thousand American troops facing how many NVA troops?
(a) Ten Thousand
(b) Four Thosand
(c) Twenty Thousand
(d) Forty Thousand
4. What does Herr say finally happened to the young marine?
(a) He is hospitalized on suicide watch
(b) He is killed in an ambush
(c) He leaves for home on his fourth attempt
(d) He does not know if he got out or not
5. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Washington Post
(b) Philadelphia Enquirer
(c) New York Times
(d) Boston Globe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
2. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
3. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
4. From where is the young marine departing?
5. When does the Dak To battle take place?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)