|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Prager ask the General?
(a) If they can have steak for dinner
(b) How to win the war
(c) What he would do if the NVA attack Khe Sanh and supporting bases at once
(d) For extra troops at Khe Sanh
2. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
(a) COs do not tell them
(b) They do not care to live
(c) Loss of Hearing
3. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
(a) Combat boots, shorts and a flack jacket
(b) Shorts and a Hawaiin shirt
(c) New fatigues
(d) Jeans, a tie-dye t-shirt and flip flops
4. Who do Prager and Herr meet with?
(a) General Tompkins
(b) The leader of the NVA
(c) President Johnson
(d) They attend a press junket
5. What phrase is used even though most soldiers don't mean it?
(a) Break a Leg
(b) Give them Heck
(c) Good Job
(d) Good Luck
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fought the Vietnamese in Dien Bien Phu?
2. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
3. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
4. Herr compares being in battle to what?
5. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)