|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the young marine departing?
(c) Khe Sanh
(d) My Lai
2. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
(a) Two years
(b) One year
(c) A month
(d) Six months
3. Why does the young marine not show any mirth in his smile?
(a) He saw half his company killed
(b) He murdered a Vietnamese woman
(c) He was a POW
(d) He was blinded by a grenade
4. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Boston Globe
(b) Philadelphia Enquirer
(c) Washington Post
(d) New York Times
5. What jungle disease takes down many strong men?
(a) West Nile
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
2. How many times does the young marine miss his transport?
3. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
4. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
5. What is booby trapped with a grenade?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)