|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(b) Shell Shock
(d) Veteran's disease
2. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) April 1971
(b) November 1967
(c) December 1954
(d) March 1967
3. No soldier would want to return home with this.
(a) Shell shock
(b) Lost limbs
4. The VC conserves what?
(c) Weapon stores
5. What jungle disease takes down many strong men?
(b) West Nile
Short Answer Questions
1. With which magazine is Karsten Prager associated?
2. What is the most popular strategy for ending the war according to the soldiers?
3. When do NVA troops begin building up around the Khe Sanh base?
4. What type of transport is the young marine awaiting?
5. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)