|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most popular strategy for ending the war according to the soldiers?
(a) Going home
(b) Letting the NVA take over
(c) Levelling the country
(d) Remaining in Vietnam forever
2. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
(a) That he is scared of the war
(b) That he likes to tell lies
(c) That he is no good at his job
(d) That he is really a good soldier
3. Which president declares that Khe Sanh cannot fall to the NVA?
(b) Lyndon Johnson
4. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Veteran's disease
(c) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(d) Shell Shock
5. Who set the booby trap on the latrine?
(a) The VC
(b) A soldier gone crazy
(c) Vietnamese civilians
(d) The reporters
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dien Bien Phu occur?
2. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
3. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
4. What is the young marine's laugh like when it does come out?
5. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)