|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another term for shell shock?
(a) post traumatic stress disorder
(b) acute envronmental reaction
(d) veteran's disease
2. How many times does the young marine miss his transport?
3. Who do Prager and Herr meet with?
(a) The leader of the NVA
(b) President Johnson
(c) General Tompkins
(d) They attend a press junket
4. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
(a) China Beach
(b) An airfield in Kontum
(c) A hotel in Saigon
(d) A bunker in the jungle
5. When does Herr finally take up a weapon?
(a) When he is dared to shoot a water buffalo
(b) During the Tet Offensive
(c) When a VC threatens him
(d) When another soldier makes him use a gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the correspondent Herr travels with across the DMZ?
2. President Johnson's comment about Khe Sanh is considered what?
3. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
4. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
5. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)