|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
(a) A knife in their boot
(b) Good luck charms
(c) An extra grenade
(d) A handgun
2. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
(a) He shoots himself in the hand
(b) He shoots himself in the foot
(c) He is killed
(d) He misses his transport
3. Who set the booby trap on the latrine?
(a) The reporters
(b) Vietnamese civilians
(c) The VC
(d) A soldier gone crazy
4. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) December 1954
(b) April 1971
(c) March 1967
(d) November 1967
5. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
(b) Takes his gun away
(c) Gives him a medal
(d) Rushes him to Medevac
Short Answer Questions
1. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
2. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
3. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
4. How does Herr get a bloody nose?
5. From where is the young marine departing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)