|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
(a) They are hung from trees
(b) They are listed as American
(c) They are not counted
(d) They are listed as VC
2. The Marines feel one of them is worth how many regular soldiers?
3. When did Dien Bien Phu occur?
4. What question does Prager ask the General?
(a) For extra troops at Khe Sanh
(b) If they can have steak for dinner
(c) What he would do if the NVA attack Khe Sanh and supporting bases at once
(d) How to win the war
5. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
(a) Tell lies in their reports
(b) Give monthly R&R passes to soldiers
(c) Shorten tours of duty
(d) Send gifts to the Marines
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is defeated during the battle of Dien Bien Phu?
2. There are eight thousand American troops facing how many NVA troops?
3. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
4. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
5. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)