|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Illumination Rounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the Special Forces at the EM Club been in Vietnam?
(a) 48 months
(b) Four tours
(c) Thirty-six months
(d) Two tours
2. What happens to South Vietnamese at Hue?
(a) They are executed by NVA
(b) They are recruited by the Americans
(c) They are given reprive to go home
(d) They are taken to POW camps
3. What is the name of the river by Hue?
(a) The Perfume River
(b) The River of Tears
(c) The Euphrates
(d) The Khe Sahn River
4. Why don't the soldiers accept the coffee?
(a) They do not hear the women
(b) They do not drink coffee
(c) They are too battle-weary
(d) They are ordered not to stop
5. What is the loud hammering Herr hears inside the Chinook helicopter?
(a) The sound of bombs exploding in the air around the helicopter
(b) The gunfire issuing from the helicopter
(c) The propellors falling off
(d) Bullets hitting the underside of the helicopter
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the troops find in the city of Hue?
2. Where does the chapter's title come from?
3. What was once the most beautiful city in Vietnam?
4. What does Davies' in-country wife do for a living?
5. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)