|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Illumination Rounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the chapter's title come from?
(a) A propaganda slogan
(b) The nickname for the Tet Offensive
(c) A popular song
(d) A saying soldiers paint on their helmets
2. How long has the Special Forces at the EM Club been in Vietnam?
(a) Two tours
(b) 48 months
(c) Thirty-six months
(d) Four tours
3. What does the NCO's friend do to their school teacher?
(a) Makes her cry
(b) Grabs her bottom
(c) Licks her face
(d) Asks her on a date
4. What does Herr begin the chapter with?
(a) Twenty accounts that happen during Vietnam
(b) An account of the Tet Offensive
(c) A memory from his childhood
(d) A listing of soldiers who died at Khe Sanh
5. What does the photographer witness soldiers doing with VC bodies?
(a) Hanging them from trees
(b) Dropping them out of a helicopter
(c) Burying them in a mass grave
(d) Lighting them on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. The brass declare what after the Tet Offensive?
2. Where is Mayhew's friend recovering before returning to Khe Sanh?
3. Why don't the soldiers accept the coffee?
4. What was once the most beautiful city in Vietnam?
5. What does Mayhew announce that upsets Day Tripper?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)