|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Illumination Rounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
(a) The French
(b) The Japanese
(c) The Chinese
(d) The VC
2. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
(a) The Temple
(b) The US Embassy
(c) The national university
(d) The Citadel
3. What happens to South Vietnamese at Hue?
(a) They are given reprive to go home
(b) They are executed by NVA
(c) They are taken to POW camps
(d) They are recruited by the Americans
4. Where does the chapter's title come from?
(a) A saying soldiers paint on their helmets
(b) A propaganda slogan
(c) The nickname for the Tet Offensive
(d) A popular song
5. What do the NVA have that no one expected them to have?
(a) Soviet tanks
(b) French Rocket Launchers
(d) American weapons
Short Answer Questions
1. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
2. What do Red Cross nurses offer soldiers returning from battle?
3. What is a Seabee?
4. The brass declare what after the Tet Offensive?
5. Who does Herr tour a palace with?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)