|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Illumination Rounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What battle occurs at the same time as the siege at Khe Sanh?
2. What does Herr begin the chapter with?
(a) Twenty accounts that happen during Vietnam
(b) A memory from his childhood
(c) An account of the Tet Offensive
(d) A listing of soldiers who died at Khe Sanh
3. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
(a) Detroit and Kansas City
(b) Chicago and Detroit
(c) Kansas City and Atlanta
(d) Detroit and New York City
4. What do the troops find in the city of Hue?
(a) A deserted city
(b) Thousands of dead bodies
(c) Fresh replacement troops from America
(d) A large company of NVA troops
5. Why don't the soldiers accept the coffee?
(a) They are ordered not to stop
(b) They do not hear the women
(c) They are too battle-weary
(d) They do not drink coffee
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
2. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
3. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
4. What does the NCO's friend do to their school teacher?
5. What is the name of the river by Hue?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)