|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Illumination Rounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does one official say a dead Marine costs?
(a) A thousand dollars
(b) Eighteen hundred dollars
(c) Five thousand dollars
(d) Eighteen thousand dollars
2. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
(a) The VC
(b) The Japanese
(c) The Chinese
(d) The French
3. Where does the chapter's title come from?
(a) The nickname for the Tet Offensive
(b) A propaganda slogan
(c) A popular song
(d) A saying soldiers paint on their helmets
4. Why do the men hear continuous machine gun fire at night?
(a) They are suffering dreams from smoking marijuana
(b) An NVA is stuck on the wire around the base
(c) A water buffalo ran into the gun and knocked it down
(d) An American soldier went crazy and is spraying the base
5. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
(a) Killing 1 and rescuing 1
(b) Killing 1 and rescuing 5
(c) Killing 14 and rescuing 6
(d) Killing 2 and rescuing 1
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Day Tripper and Mayhew from respectively?
2. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
3. The brass declare what after the Tet Offensive?
4. What is the unspoken fear Herr does not mention?
5. What sights upset Day Tripper?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)