|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Illumination Rounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The NVA hold what building in Hue?
(a) The US Embassy
(b) The Temple
(c) The national university
(d) The Citadel
2. What do the troops find in the city of Hue?
(a) Thousands of dead bodies
(b) Fresh replacement troops from America
(c) A deserted city
(d) A large company of NVA troops
3. What rock and roll artist does one soldier play during a firefight?
(a) Elvis Presley
(b) The Beatles
(c) Jimi Hendrix
(d) Buddy Holly
4. Who do some American soldiers fight for?
(a) The Japanese
(b) The Chinese
(c) The French
(d) The VC
5. Why do the men hear continuous machine gun fire at night?
(a) An American soldier went crazy and is spraying the base
(b) An NVA is stuck on the wire around the base
(c) They are suffering dreams from smoking marijuana
(d) A water buffalo ran into the gun and knocked it down
Short Answer Questions
1. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
2. What do the NVA have that no one expected them to have?
3. How much money does one official say a dead Marine costs?
4. What does ARVN stand for?
5. What is the loud hammering Herr hears inside the Chinook helicopter?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)