1. Where is Herr working as a war correspondent?
(a) South Vietnam
(c) The Pentagon
2. In what city is Herr's apartment?
(a) China Beach
(c) Ho Chi Minh
3. When did the First Indochina War end?
4. Where is the enemy most effective?
(a) On the ground
(b) At China Beach
(c) In Saigon
(d) In the air
5. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Dexedrine and Heroin
(b) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(c) Amphetamines and depressants
(d) Heroin and Meth
6. What is a LRRP?
(a) Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol
(b) Long Range Reporting Party
(c) Long Range Recruit Party
(d) Last Roving Reporting Patrol
7. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Flynn and Carter
(b) Flynn and Seann
(c) Page and Seann Flynn
(d) Page and Herman
8. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Flynn Page
(b) The Flying Flynn
(c) Steven Flynn
(d) Errol Flynn
9. What is the trick to survival?
(a) Stay put
(b) Always keep moving
(c) Listen to your commander
(d) Keep your head low
This section contains 3,969 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)