Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Apt Pupil, who goes on a shooting spree that ends with their death?
2. Who helps Chris the most in The Body?
3. Why do the four friends go on an adventure?
4. Who is Vern's older brother?
5. Compared to his brother, how does Gordon feel?
Apt Pupil: After the meeting Kurt has with Ed French about Todd's failing grades, Kurt makes Todd study when he visits. What role does Kurt take on for Todd and why might this be important to the objective of "Apt Pupil".
Apt Pupil: Todd Bowden begins to have nightmares after hearing Kurt's stories of the concentration camps and his role in commanding them. Why do you think Todd continued to listen to the stories instead of stopping his visits to Kurt's house? What motivated their meetings and what, if anything, were they getting out of them?
The Body: Of the four friends, three died horrific deaths.
1) How did each friend die?
2) What led to each friends death?
3) Which death was the most tragic? Explain why you think so.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)