Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Apt Pupil, who goes on a shooting spree that ends with their death?
2. Who helps Chris the most in The Body?
3. Why do the four friends go on an adventure?
4. Who is Vern's older brother?
5. Compared to his brother, how does Gordon feel?
Essay Topic 1
Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption: Violence was a large aspect to the story of "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption". Do you think Stephen King depicted the true violence that goes on in real prisons? Justify your answer with examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
The Body: Of the four friends, three died horrific deaths.
1) How did each friend die?
2) What led to each friends death?
3) Which death was the most tragic? Explain why you think so.
Essay Topic 3
Apt Pupil: After finding out Kurt had been turned in to authorities and then committed suicide, Todd went on a shooting spree which eventually led to his death. Do you believe Kurt and Todd had any other way out tragic endings? Explain your answer.
This section contains 1,252 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)