|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andy's profession?
2. Why was Andy's wife murdered?
(a) She was mugged.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She was wanted by the FBI.
(d) She wasn't really murdered.
3. Why is Todd not want his own parents go to the parent meeting?
(a) He's afraid that he won't be allowed to go to Kurt's anymore.
(b) His parents don't care about him.
(c) He doesn't like his parents.
(d) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
4. Who does Andy hide something for after escaping prison?
(a) Sam Norton.
(b) Red Smith.
(c) Bogs Diamond.
5. Why does Todd's teacher request a meeting with his parents?
(a) To discuss the fights he's having.
(b) To discuss why he's always late to school.
(c) To discuss his failing grades.
(d) To discuss his bad attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todd do to his report cards?
2. Who gives Andy a poster of Rita Hayworth?
3. How does the prison find out Andy is missing?
4. Why is Red Smith suspicious of Andy wanting a rock hammer?
5. In what war were the concentration camps held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Todd say he will do if Kurt does not do what he says? Does Kurt agree to his demands?
2. What happens to Andy when he has a fight with the guard, Sam Norton and why does it occur?
3. What do the nightmares that Kurt and Todd have about the concentration camps cause them to do?
4. What does Todd give Kurt for Christmas? Why does Todd do this and what does he make Kurt do with the present?
5. Describe the first scene of Apt Pupil.
6. What do Todd's parents think of him?
7. Why is Andy Dufresne incarcerated at Shawshank Prison?
8. Describe The Sisters.
9. Why does Ed French request a meeting with Todd's parents? What is Todd's reaction?
10. What ailment does Kurt suffer and what could have caused it?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)