|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todd force Kurt to do with his Christmas present?
(a) He doesn't force him to do anything with it.
(b) Give it back to him.
(c) Wear it.
(d) Wear it and march around.
2. Who poses as Todd's grandfather?
(a) His uncle.
(b) Kurt Dussander.
(c) His older brother.
(d) Ed French.
3. Who is the guidance counselor at Todd's school?
(a) Scott French.
(b) Ed French.
(c) Jordan Michell.
(d) Jamie Wyatt.
4. What is Todd's real grandfather's name?
5. How does Red violate his parole?
(a) By leaving the country.
(b) He was never on parole.
(c) He doesn't violate his parole.
(d) By escaping prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of family is Todd said to have come from?
2. What do Todd's parents think about him?
3. How many years did Red Smith spend in prison before he was paroled?
4. What reason does Todd's grandfather give Todd's teacher for Todd's flunking grades?
5. What was Andy's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Todd Bowden want to talk to Kurt Dussander?
2. What does Kurt tell Ed French is the real reason for Todd's poor grades?
3. Describe the first scene of Apt Pupil.
4. Explain why the postcard that Red Smith receives has nothing on it.
5. What ailment does Kurt suffer and what could have caused it?
6. Describe Todd's weapon of choice.
7. What is Kurt doing when suffering a medical ailment?
8. How does Andy end up escaping from prison?
9. Do the prisoners at Shawshank Prison respect The Sisters?
10. In exchange for helping the guards, what does Andy Dufresne ask for?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)