|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the paper for killing winos?
(a) Monica Bowden.
2. What does Red Smith drive at the end of the "Rite Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption"?
(a) A cab.
(b) A truck.
(c) His old sedan.
(d) A boat.
3. Who does Todd's grandfather say will come meet with Ed French if Todd's grades do not improve?
(a) He'll return himself.
(b) Todd's parents.
(c) Todd's uncle.
(d) Todd's brother.
4. What does Todd do to his report cards?
(a) He modifies them.
(b) He hides them.
(c) He rips them up.
(d) He throws them away.
5. How does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption end?
(a) Red Smith dies.
(b) Andy shoots Sam Norton.
(c) Andy dies.
(d) Red Smith goes to find Andy Dufresne.
6. What does Andy feel when his finds his last proof of innocence is gone?
7. Why does Todd begin having nightmares?
(a) He watches scary movies with Kurt.
(b) Hearing stories told by Kurt.
(c) His parents are mad at him.
(d) He's afraid he'll fail school.
8. In what town and state does Andy hide something when he escapes prison?
(a) Buxton, Maine.
(b) Outside Shawshank Prison.
(c) Venezuela, Spain.
(d) Puerto Ricco, New Mexico.
9. What is the German word for death in "Apt Pupil"?
10. Who does Andy confide in about his plans to escape?
(a) Tommy Williams.
(b) Bogs Diamond.
(c) No one.
(d) Red Smith.
11. What does Todd force Kurt to do with his Christmas present?
(a) He doesn't force him to do anything with it.
(b) Wear it and march around.
(c) Wear it.
(d) Give it back to him.
12. Who's nose is broken in Shawshank Prison?
(a) Bogs Diamond.
(b) Sam Norton.
(c) Rooster McBride.
(d) Andy Dufresne.
13. What does Todd give Kurt as a Christmas present?
(b) A shirt.
(d) A uniform.
14. What does Andy first ask for in exchange for his help?
(d) A phone call.
15. How does Todd make Kurt do what he wants?
(a) He blackmails him.
(b) He beats him up.
(c) He threatens to shoot him.
(d) He begs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Andy decide where he's going to hide after escaping prison?
2. Who is the leader of The Sisters?
3. Who is informed of the killings of winos?
4. Where is Andy's innocence confirmed by a fellow prisoner?
5. Where are the winos buried?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)