|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andy's profession?
2. Why is Kurt Dussander in hiding?
(a) He is hiding from the Mob.
(b) He's not really hiding.
(c) He's a Nazi.
(d) He stole a car.
3. What does Andy first ask for in exchange for his help?
(d) A phone call.
4. Why does Kurt begin having nightmares?
(a) He watches scary movies with Todd.
(b) From retelling stories about the concentration camps.
(c) Todd makes him nervous.
(d) He reads frightening novels.
5. Who's nose is broken in Shawshank Prison?
(a) Rooster McBride.
(b) Bogs Diamond.
(c) Andy Dufresne.
(d) Sam Norton.
6. Why is Red Smith suspicious of Andy wanting a rock hammer?
(a) He wasn't suspicious.
(b) Because he's never been asked for one.
(c) Because nobody knows what a rock hammer is.
(d) Because it could be a lethal weapon.
7. How old is Todd Bowden?
8. How many years did Red Smith spend in prison before he was paroled?
9. Who does Todd's grandfather say will come meet with Ed French if Todd's grades do not improve?
(a) Todd's uncle.
(b) Todd's parents.
(c) Todd's brother.
(d) He'll return himself.
10. How does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption end?
(a) Andy shoots Sam Norton.
(b) Andy dies.
(c) Red Smith dies.
(d) Red Smith goes to find Andy Dufresne.
11. Where is Andy's innocence confirmed by a fellow prisoner?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The gym.
(c) A school.
12. Who is wrongly accused of murder in Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption?
(a) Bogs Diamond.
(b) Red Smith.
(c) Andy Dufresne.
(d) Linda Dufresne.
13. Why is Kurt afraid of Todd?
(a) He's afraid of people.
(b) He's afraid he'll be talked about.
(c) Todd threatens to kill him.
(d) He's afraid he'll be turned in to authorities.
14. What is the alias of Kurt Dussander?
(a) Kurt Douglas.
(b) Arthur Denker.
(c) Kurt Smith.
(d) John Smith.
15. Who is the real murderer of Linda Collins Dufresne?
(a) Jake White.
(b) Tommy Williams.
(c) Matthew Johnson.
(d) Elwood Blatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is informed of the killings of winos?
2. Why does Todd begin having nightmares?
3. Where does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption begin?
4. Where is Zijuantenejo, Mexico?
5. What does Todd tell his parents he's really doing at Kurt's house?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)