|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todd accuse Kurt of being?
(a) The Man with Bloody Hands.
(b) The Blood Fiend.
(c) The Murderer.
(d) The Jewish Killer.
2. Where does Kurt Dussander stay in hiding?
3. Why is Kurt Dussander in hiding?
(a) He is hiding from the Mob.
(b) He's not really hiding.
(c) He stole a car.
(d) He's a Nazi.
4. Who poses as Todd's grandfather?
(a) Ed French.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His older brother.
(d) Kurt Dussander.
5. What does Andy hide for someone to find after his escape?
(a) A tin.
(b) A bag.
(c) A rolled up blanket.
(d) A box.
6. What causes Todd's school performance to slip?
(a) He has nightmares.
(b) He hates school.
(c) He visits with Kurt too much and he has nightmares.
(d) He visits with Kurt too much.
7. Who recognizes the wino killer from the paper?
(a) Monica Bowden.
8. Where does Apt Pupil begin?
(a) Todd Bowden's school.
(b) Kurt Dussander's living room.
(c) Kurt Dussander's doorstep.
(d) Tod Bowden's house.
9. How does Todd plan to hurt Kurt?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Push him down the stairs.
(c) Strangle him.
(d) Shoot him.
10. What does Todd find unsatisfying in life in comparison with murdering winos?
11. How many years did Red Smith spend in prison before he was paroled?
12. Who resigns after Andy's escape?
(a) Sam Norton.
(b) Red Smith.
(c) Bogs Diamond.
(d) Tommy Williams.
13. Who was the leader of the Nazi regime?
14. What does Todd do to his report cards?
(a) He modifies them.
(b) He hides them.
(c) He rips them up.
(d) He throws them away.
15. What does Andy crawl through in order to escape the prison grounds?
(a) A dumpster.
(b) A wall only.
(c) A wall and a sewage pipe.
(d) A sewage pipe only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of The Sisters?
2. What was unique about the mail Red Smith receives?
3. What does Kurt force Todd to do when he visits?
4. What was Andy's profession?
5. Who had proof of a prisoner's innocence?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)