|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the paper for killing winos?
(c) Monica Bowden.
2. What does Kurt force Todd to do when he visits?
(b) Clean his house.
(c) Fix him lunch.
(d) Keep him company.
3. How does Andy let a fellow inmate know he escapes safely?
(a) He calls.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He doesn't let anyone know he escaped safely.
(d) He sends a post card.
4. What does Red Smith drive at the end of the "Rite Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption"?
(a) His old sedan.
(b) A cab.
(c) A truck.
(d) A boat.
5. Where are the winos buried?
(a) In a backyard.
(b) In a lake.
(c) In a cemetery.
(d) In a basement.
6. Why is Kurt Dussander in hiding?
(a) He is hiding from the Mob.
(b) He stole a car.
(c) He's a Nazi.
(d) He's not really hiding.
7. What was Glenn Quentin's profession?
(a) Soccer Player.
(b) Baseball Player.
(c) Football Player.
(d) Pro Golfer.
8. How does Red violate his parole?
(a) By leaving the country.
(b) He doesn't violate his parole.
(c) He was never on parole.
(d) By escaping prison.
9. Why does Andy get sent to solitary confinement?
(a) He has a fight with Tommy Williams.
(b) He tries to escape.
(c) He doesn't do his daily chores.
(d) He argues with Sam Norton.
10. Who does Linda Collins Dufresne have an affair with?
(a) Tommy Williams.
(b) Glenn Quentin.
(c) Peter Stevens.
(d) Andy Dufresne.
11. What did Andy hide in his secret place after escaping prison?
(c) A note.
(d) Money and a note.
12. What causes Todd's school performance to slip?
(a) He hates school.
(b) He visits with Kurt too much and he has nightmares.
(c) He visits with Kurt too much.
(d) He has nightmares.
13. What does Todd force Kurt to do with his Christmas present?
(a) Wear it and march around.
(b) Wear it.
(c) Give it back to him.
(d) He doesn't force him to do anything with it.
14. Where does Apt Pupil begin?
(a) Kurt Dussander's doorstep.
(b) Todd Bowden's school.
(c) Tod Bowden's house.
(d) Kurt Dussander's living room.
15. Who was the leader of the Nazi regime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todd give Kurt as a Christmas present?
2. What beings to happen to the winos in "Apt Pupil"?
3. Who does Andy confide in about his plans to escape?
4. What are Kurt's weapons of choice?
5. What was the name of the concentration camp that Kurt Dussander was a part of?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)