|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andy's profession?
2. How does Andy let a fellow inmate know he escapes safely?
(a) He doesn't let anyone know he escaped safely.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He sends a post card.
(d) He calls.
3. What beings to happen to the winos in "Apt Pupil"?
(a) They are given money.
(b) They are put into rehab.
(c) They are murdered.
(d) They are on the news.
4. Who recognizes the wino killer from the paper?
(d) Monica Bowden.
5. Who is the real murderer of Linda Collins Dufresne?
(a) Elwood Blatch.
(b) Tommy Williams.
(c) Jake White.
(d) Matthew Johnson.
6. How does Andy decide where he's going to hide after escaping prison?
(a) It was the first place he could think of.
(b) He used to live there.
(c) Red Smith convinces him.
(d) He has a dream.
7. Who does Kurt call during his health scare?
(b) Dick Bowden.
(c) Monica Bowden.
(d) His wife.
8. Why was Andy's wife murdered?
(a) She was wanted by the FBI.
(b) She was mugged.
(c) She wasn't really murdered.
(d) She was having an affair.
9. Who were the concentration camps made for?
(a) Irish people.
(b) American people.
(c) Japanese people.
(d) Jewish people.
10. What does Todd plan to do to Kurt when he no longer needs him?
(a) Turn him in to the authorities.
(b) Kill him.
(d) Help him stay in hiding.
11. What is the name of Todd's girlfriend in high school?
(a) Hope Tramer.
(b) Betty Trask.
(c) Jenny Tramer.
(d) Betty Hope.
12. How do Todd's grades change when he moves from junior high to high school?
(a) They remain mostly D's.
(b) They remain mostly C's.
(c) They improve and are very good.
(d) Todd continues to fail his courses.
13. Who is the leader of The Sisters?
(a) Tommy Williams.
(b) Rooster McBride.
(c) Bogs Diamond.
(d) Red Smith.
14. Who gives Andy a poster of Rita Hayworth?
(a) Sam Norton.
(b) Red Smith.
(c) Glenn Quentin.
(d) Bogs Diamond.
15. What does Andy hide for someone to find after his escape?
(a) A rolled up blanket.
(b) A tin.
(c) A bag.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todd find unsatisfying in life in comparison with murdering winos?
2. Who helps Andy Dufresne set up a false identity?
3. How does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption end?
4. In what country were the concentration camps located?
5. Why is Kurt Dussander in hiding?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)