|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Todd's grades change when he moves from junior high to high school?
(a) They improve and are very good.
(b) They remain mostly C's.
(c) They remain mostly D's.
(d) Todd continues to fail his courses.
2. What is the name of Todd's girlfriend in high school?
(a) Hope Tramer.
(b) Betty Hope.
(c) Jenny Tramer.
(d) Betty Trask.
3. How does Andy let a fellow inmate know he escapes safely?
(a) He doesn't let anyone know he escaped safely.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He calls.
(d) He sends a post card.
4. What does Todd find unsatisfying in life in comparison with murdering winos?
5. What does Todd want from Kurt Dussander?
(a) His help.
(b) Details of his life growing up.
(c) His friendship.
(d) Detailed stories of the concentration camps.
6. Where does Apt Pupil begin?
(a) Tod Bowden's house.
(b) Kurt Dussander's living room.
(c) Kurt Dussander's doorstep.
(d) Todd Bowden's school.
7. What is Todd's real grandfather's name?
8. Why does Kurt begin having nightmares?
(a) Todd makes him nervous.
(b) From retelling stories about the concentration camps.
(c) He watches scary movies with Todd.
(d) He reads frightening novels.
9. Where are the winos buried?
(a) In a backyard.
(b) In a cemetery.
(c) In a basement.
(d) In a lake.
10. How does Todd plan to hurt Kurt?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Push him down the stairs.
(c) Strangle him.
(d) Shoot him.
11. What causes problems for the winos?
(a) Scary stories.
(b) They started fighting people.
(c) Movies about hurting winos.
(d) They started stealing from people.
12. What does Andy help the wardens with while in prison?
(b) Financial Advice.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Loan of Applications.
13. What does Andy gain from the guards in exchange for his help?
(a) Extra free time.
(c) Early release from prison.
(d) Protection from Bogs Diamond and The Sisters.
14. Who is in the paper for killing winos?
(b) Monica Bowden.
15. Who is the real murderer of Linda Collins Dufresne?
(a) Matthew Johnson.
(b) Jake White.
(c) Tommy Williams.
(d) Elwood Blatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town and state does Andy hide something when he escapes prison?
2. Who embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars?
3. How does Andy decide where he's going to hide after escaping prison?
4. Why is Todd not want his own parents go to the parent meeting?
5. Why do The Sisters like Andy?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)