|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of The Sisters?
(a) Red Smith.
(b) Bogs Diamond.
(c) Tommy Williams.
(d) Rooster McBride.
2. How does the prison find out Andy is missing?
(a) Sam Norton sees him leave.
(b) Another inmate squeals on him.
(c) Andy turns himself in.
(d) He misses role call.
3. What is Rita Hayworth's profession?
(d) Movie Actress.
4. Where are the winos buried?
(a) In a lake.
(b) In a cemetery.
(c) In a basement.
(d) In a backyard.
5. How does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption end?
(a) Andy dies.
(b) Red Smith dies.
(c) Red Smith goes to find Andy Dufresne.
(d) Andy shoots Sam Norton.
6. What does Todd tell his parents he's really doing at Kurt's house?
(a) Reading him newspapers and novels.
(b) Keeping him company.
(c) Cleaning his house.
(d) Reading him newspapers.
7. What will happen to Kurt if he is found out?
(a) He will go to jail.
(b) He will be beaten.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He doesn't want to find out.
8. Who leaves Byron Hadley an inheritance?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His wife.
9. What does Todd do to his report cards?
(a) He hides them.
(b) He modifies them.
(c) He rips them up.
(d) He throws them away.
10. Why is Kurt Dussander in hiding?
(a) He is hiding from the Mob.
(b) He's a Nazi.
(c) He stole a car.
(d) He's not really hiding.
11. Who does Todd's grandfather say will come meet with Ed French if Todd's grades do not improve?
(a) Todd's brother.
(b) He'll return himself.
(c) Todd's parents.
(d) Todd's uncle.
12. Where does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption begin?
(a) When Andy is arrested for murder.
(b) When Andy arrives at Shawshank Prison.
(c) When Andy finds out his wife was murdered.
(d) After Andy is already in prison.
13. Why was Andy's wife murdered?
(a) She was mugged.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She wasn't really murdered.
(d) She was wanted by the FBI.
14. What does Kurt force Todd to do when he visits?
(a) Fix him lunch.
(b) Clean his house.
(d) Keep him company.
15. Who's nose is broken in Shawshank Prison?
(a) Andy Dufresne.
(b) Rooster McBride.
(c) Sam Norton.
(d) Bogs Diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unique about the mail Red Smith receives?
2. What was Kurt Dussander's role in the concentration camps?
3. What do Todd's parents think about him?
4. Who is said to be able to get prisoners anything they want?
5. What does Andy feel when his finds his last proof of innocence is gone?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)