|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy first ask for in exchange for his help?
(b) A phone call.
2. What does Andy gain from the guards in exchange for his help?
(a) Protection from Bogs Diamond and The Sisters.
(b) Extra free time.
(c) Early release from prison.
3. What health scare does Kurt endure?
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Fainting spell.
4. What is the purpose of the Rita Hayworth poster?
(a) To cover wall graffiti.
(b) For decoration.
(c) To hide an escape route.
(d) It was a present.
5. What is Rita Hayworth's profession?
(a) Movie Actress.
6. What does Todd accuse Kurt of being?
(a) The Murderer.
(b) The Man with Bloody Hands.
(c) The Blood Fiend.
(d) The Jewish Killer.
7. Why is Todd not want his own parents go to the parent meeting?
(a) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(b) He's afraid that he won't be allowed to go to Kurt's anymore.
(c) His parents don't care about him.
(d) He doesn't like his parents.
8. Who is the real murderer of Linda Collins Dufresne?
(a) Elwood Blatch.
(b) Tommy Williams.
(c) Matthew Johnson.
(d) Jake White.
9. What is Todd's real grandfather's name?
10. Where does Apt Pupil begin?
(a) Tod Bowden's house.
(b) Todd Bowden's school.
(c) Kurt Dussander's doorstep.
(d) Kurt Dussander's living room.
11. Who leaves Byron Hadley an inheritance?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandmother.
12. What was the name of the concentration camp that Kurt Dussander was a part of?
13. What did Andy hide in his secret place after escaping prison?
(b) A note.
(d) Money and a note.
14. How does Red violate his parole?
(a) By leaving the country.
(b) He doesn't violate his parole.
(c) He was never on parole.
(d) By escaping prison.
15. Who is said to be able to get prisoners anything they want?
(a) Red Smith.
(b) Rooster McBride.
(c) Bogs Diamond.
(d) Sam Norton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Todd's girlfriend in high school?
2. What does Todd want from Kurt Dussander?
3. Why is Red Smith suspicious of Andy wanting a rock hammer?
4. Who is in the paper for killing winos?
5. Who were the concentration camps made for?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)