|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Todd make Kurt do what he wants?
(a) He threatens to shoot him.
(b) He blackmails him.
(c) He begs him.
(d) He beats him up.
2. Why does Todd's teacher request a meeting with his parents?
(a) To discuss why he's always late to school.
(b) To discuss his bad attitude.
(c) To discuss his failing grades.
(d) To discuss the fights he's having.
3. Who is Normaden?
(a) Red Smith's cell-mate.
(b) Bogs Diamonds cell-mate.
(c) Andy's cell-mate.
(d) A prison guard.
4. How do Todd's grades change when he moves from junior high to high school?
(a) They remain mostly D's.
(b) Todd continues to fail his courses.
(c) They remain mostly C's.
(d) They improve and are very good.
5. What does Red Smith drive at the end of the "Rite Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption"?
(a) A boat.
(b) His old sedan.
(c) A truck.
(d) A cab.
6. What is the German word for death in "Apt Pupil"?
7. What was the name of the concentration camp that Kurt Dussander was a part of?
8. How does Todd plan to hurt Kurt?
(a) Strangle him.
(b) Push him down the stairs.
(c) Stab him.
(d) Shoot him.
9. Why do The Sisters like Andy?
(a) Because they are attracted to him.
(b) Because he is just like them.
(c) Because he can get them out of prison.
(d) Because he is new to prison.
10. Why is Red Smith suspicious of Andy wanting a rock hammer?
(a) Because nobody knows what a rock hammer is.
(b) Because it could be a lethal weapon.
(c) He wasn't suspicious.
(d) Because he's never been asked for one.
11. In what war were the concentration camps held?
(b) Vietname War.
(c) Gulf War.
12. Who does Kurt call during his health scare?
(a) His wife.
(b) Monica Bowden.
(d) Dick Bowden.
13. What does Andy feel when his finds his last proof of innocence is gone?
14. Who does Todd hide his real grades from?
(a) Kurt Dussander.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His parents.
(d) His brother.
15. What does Todd force Kurt to do with his Christmas present?
(a) Give it back to him.
(b) He doesn't force him to do anything with it.
(c) Wear it.
(d) Wear it and march around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todd threaten to do if Kurt refuses to do what he wants?
2. In what country were the concentration camps located?
3. How old is Todd Bowden?
4. How does the prison find out Andy is missing?
5. What does Todd do to his report cards?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)