|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rock hammers does Andy go through while in prison?
2. Where is Zijuantenejo, Mexico?
(a) Out west.
(b) The Atlantic coastline.
(c) The Pacific coastline.
(d) Above Canada.
3. What is Normaden's nationality?
4. Where does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption begin?
(a) When Andy finds out his wife was murdered.
(b) When Andy arrives at Shawshank Prison.
(c) After Andy is already in prison.
(d) When Andy is arrested for murder.
5. Why is Todd's teacher suspicious about his grandfather?
(a) He doesn't use Todd's name.
(b) He is sweating.
(c) He stumbled over his words.
(d) He is shaking.
6. Who is said to be able to get prisoners anything they want?
(a) Sam Norton.
(b) Red Smith.
(c) Rooster McBride.
(d) Bogs Diamond.
7. Where is Shawshank Prison located?
8. What beings to happen to the winos in "Apt Pupil"?
(a) They are on the news.
(b) They are put into rehab.
(c) They are murdered.
(d) They are given money.
9. How does the prison find out Andy is missing?
(a) He misses role call.
(b) Sam Norton sees him leave.
(c) Another inmate squeals on him.
(d) Andy turns himself in.
10. How old is Todd Bowden?
11. Who is the narrator of Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption?
(a) Red Smith.
(b) Andy Dufresne.
(c) Bogs Diamond.
(d) Tommy Williams.
12. What are Todd's weapons of choice?
(b) Butcher knife and claw hammer.
(d) Hunting rifle.
13. Who helps Andy Dufresne set up a false identity?
(b) Tommy Wiliams.
(c) Sam Norton.
(d) Red Smith.
14. How do Todd's grades change when he moves from junior high to high school?
(a) Todd continues to fail his courses.
(b) They remain mostly D's.
(c) They remain mostly C's.
(d) They improve and are very good.
15. Who does Linda Collins Dufresne have an affair with?
(a) Andy Dufresne.
(b) Peter Stevens.
(c) Glenn Quentin.
(d) Tommy Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town and state does Andy hide something when he escapes prison?
2. Who is wrongly accused of murder in Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption?
3. What is the alias of Kurt Dussander?
4. In what war were the concentration camps held?
5. Why is Todd not want his own parents go to the parent meeting?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)