|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Andy first ask for something in exchange for his help?
(a) In his cell.
(b) In the cafeteria during lunch.
(c) In the exercise yard during free time.
(d) On a roof during work duty.
2. Who is the leader of The Sisters?
(a) Rooster McBride.
(b) Bogs Diamond.
(c) Tommy Williams.
(d) Red Smith.
3. What is the purpose of the Rita Hayworth poster?
(a) To cover wall graffiti.
(b) For decoration.
(c) It was a present.
(d) To hide an escape route.
4. Who leaves Byron Hadley an inheritance?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
5. What does Andy gain from the guards in exchange for his help?
(a) Protection from Bogs Diamond and The Sisters.
(b) Early release from prison.
(d) Extra free time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption begin?
2. Why is Red Smith suspicious of Andy wanting a rock hammer?
3. Who is said to be able to get prisoners anything they want?
4. What was Andy's profession?
5. Who gives Andy a poster of Rita Hayworth?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)