|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is wrongly accused of murder in Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption?
(a) Bogs Diamond.
(b) Andy Dufresne.
(c) Linda Dufresne.
(d) Red Smith.
2. Where is Andy's innocence confirmed by a fellow prisoner?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The gym.
(c) A school.
3. Why is Tommy Williams transferred to a different prison?
(a) Because of federal regulations.
(b) To keep him silent.
(c) Because he was a trouble maker.
(d) Because he wanted to be transferred.
4. What was Glenn Quentin's profession?
(a) Baseball Player.
(b) Soccer Player.
(c) Pro Golfer.
(d) Football Player.
5. Who are The Sisters?
(a) A group of nuns.
(b) Andy Dufresne's sisters.
(c) A vicious gang.
(d) A group of female parole officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy feel when his finds his last proof of innocence is gone?
2. Why is Red Smith suspicious of Andy wanting a rock hammer?
3. Where does Andy meet Red Smith?
4. What does Andy gain from the guards in exchange for his help?
5. Why do The Sisters like Andy?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)