|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The democratic writer assumes that man is what?
2. Democracy promotes spending energy on what types of tasks?
3. After what event was the sovereignty of the people codified in law?
4. The relationship of the American aristocrat and workman is likened to a traditional aristocrat and what, according to de Tocqueville?
5. American people get richer through peaceful trading and manufacturing instead of what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. According to the author, what is the reason free people obey laws?
This section contains 808 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)