|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does de Tocqueville characterize political parties?
a) As necessary and good.
b) As unnecessary and evil.
c) As unnecessary and good.
d) As necessary but evil.
2. Governmental power in America is highly ______________.
3. Democracy influences the citizens' political views and what other types of views?
4. In de Tocqueville's observations, the economic class of an individual may confer on him several privileges, but there are no _______________ attached to those privileges.
5. According to de Tocqueville, what drives the actions of every American man?
This section contains 509 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)