1. What year was de Tocqueville's voyage to the United States?
2. How long did de Tocqueville stay in the united States?
3. What kind of regime did the people of France and England live in?
4. When were the first colonies established?
5. What type of regime did de Tocqueville study in America?
6. Where were the first colonies established?
7. What feeds on ignorance, according to the Puritans' religious views?
8. Power is divided between what two entities in the United States?
State and federal governments.
9. After what event was the sovereignty of the people codified in law?
This section contains 3,915 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)