Quiz: Volume 2, Part 2: Chapter 10-20 to Volume 2, Part 3: Chapter 1-13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does de Tocqueville believe seeks exclusive comfort?
b) Political elite.
d) The wealthy.
2. In America, all siblings are what?
a) Treated differently.
c) Treated differently depending on birth order.
d) Given the same rank.
3. When compared to women in a traditional aristocratic regime, de Tocqueville says American women are more _________.
4. According to De Tocqueville, all Americans seek it, but do not necessarily seek it exclusively. What is it?
a) Material well-being.
5. The separation between the workmen and the owners has...
This section contains 324 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)