|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political figure does Prejean ask Robert if he admires?
2. What is the name of the prison built to replace Alcatraz?
(a) Eagle Landing.
3. What does Helen say she loved Patrick as?
(a) A human.
(b) A husband.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A brother.
4. What begins on October 26?
(a) Robert's execution.
(b) Helen's missionary work.
(c) Robert's hearing.
(d) The march.
5. What does Robert do as the guards put the hood over his head?
(b) Screams his innocence.
(c) Winks at Helen.
(d) Spits at a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert claim was his role in killing Faith?
2. What does Helen say executions encourage?
3. What kind of prisoner does John say Robert is?
4. What does Helen say a mother knows about her child?
5. What does Robert think his mother can't handle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robert say he can't understand about Helen?
2. Why does Helen think that there needs to be restraint when it comes to revenge?
3. How does Robert try to excuse his crime?
4. How does Paul Phelps excuse his role in Patrick's death?
5. Why does Robert say he admires the Aryan Brotherhood?
6. What does Howard say was his role as a team player?
7. How does Helen reassure Robert about his mother's feelings?
8. How does Helen support her involvement in Patrick's execution?
9. What does Helen learn from the newspaper account of Robert's trial?
10. What are the new attitudes surrounding women and death row inmates?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)