|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Patrick apologize to before he dies?
(c) The governor.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Patrick say he wants to talk to Helen?
3. What is the name of the house Helen works at in New Orleans?
(a) Hope House.
(b) God's House.
(c) Rainbow House.
(d) Love House.
4. What do the red block letters spell out?
(c) Death Row.
5. What does Pat call the guards?
(a) Pieces of work.
(c) Free men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pat's brother?
2. What does Prejean say is rampant in New Orleans?
3. Who does Prejean say she once made fun of at a slumber party?
4. What does Patrick leave to Helen in his will?
5. What does Patrick say he uses his footlocker for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Patrick say his and Eddie's plan was once they were arrested?
2. What was Patrick's upbringing like?
3. Why does meeting Patrick make Helen realize how lucky she has been?
4. What happens during Patrick's execution?
5. Why does Helen think Patrick says another to Mr. Borque?
6. Why does Helen think Patrick heeds her word and not leaving life with hatred in his heart?
7. Why is Patrick in jail?
8. Why does Millard think there are seldom rich people on Death Row?
9. What does Helen point out about executions in America?
10. How does Lloyd LeBlanc make Helen question herself?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)