|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Robert Will been convicted of?
(b) Armed robbery.
2. What does Helen tell Robert is her goal?
(a) To get him off death row.
(b) To turn him to religion.
(c) To help him die with integrity.
(d) To set him free.
3. What did Howard Marcellus used to chair?
(a) The pardon board.
(b) The parole board.
(c) The execution board.
(d) The lifer board.
4. What does Helen say everybody involved in the execution process does?
(a) Denies personal responsibilty.
(b) Feels personal pride at the executions.
(c) Feels he/she is overseeing justice.
(d) Falls into deep depression after an execution.
5. What political figure does Prejean ask Robert if he admires?
6. What kind of test does Helen arrange for Robert to take?
(a) A religious test.
(b) A polygraph test.
(c) A spiritual test.
(d) An eyetest.
7. What does Don say will skew the results of the phonograph test?
(a) Nervous energy.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Cold air.
(d) Emotional stress.
8. What does Helen think Faith consumed before her death?
(a) Sleeping pills.
9. What does Helen say Robert's mother's tears speak louder than?
(a) Her words.
(b) The justice system.
(c) The victim's cries.
(d) Robert's words.
10. Who is Helen questioned by at the funeral?
(a) The church members.
(b) Patrick's mother.
(c) The victims' family.
11. What is the name of Faith Hathaway's mother?
12. What did Robert order his mother to do at his sentencing?
(a) See the priest.
(b) Find a man.
(c) Dry up.
(d) Go home.
13. Why did Robert complain about the baked potato?
(a) It was burned.
(b) It was full of maggots.
(c) It was moldy.
(d) It was cold.
14. Why does Robert say he signed a confession?
(a) The police told him he couldn't get a lawyer until he did so.
(b) The police told him they would arrest his mother.
(c) The police told him he would receive more leniant sentence.
(d) The police told him they would torture him.
15. What does one letter say nuns know nothing about?
(d) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Robert kill Faith?
2. What kind of prisoner does John say Robert is?
3. What is Robert working to improve?
4. What does Robert say he wants to go out wearing?
5. What does Robert say his state was on the night he murdered Faith?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)