1. What does Prejean say is rampant in New Orleans?
2. What does Prejean claim scarcely exists in New Orleans?
3. What does Prejean used to think nuns were not?
4. What state was Prejean born in?
5. What does Prejean say people call the part of the city where the black people lived?
6. What does Prejean say she once took for granted?
7. Who does Prejean say she once made fun of at a slumber party?
A fat girl.
8. What animal does Prejean claim she once tortured?
9. What was the name of Vernon and Elizabeth Hardy's daughter?
This section contains 3,609 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)