Mid-Book Test (up to Book II, Chapter XI)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where do the afflictions of the second night of darkness affect a man, as stated in Book II, Chapter VII?
2. What does the spirit of a man search for in the darkness?
3. The seven deadly sins are recognized by what Christian community?
4. Who is the author of Dark Night of the Soul?
5. What does God want to do with those who go through the most intense darkness of the dark night?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 1,194 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)