Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of <i>Dark Night of the Soul</i>?
2. What is the title of the poem that is introduced in the prologue?
"The Stanzas of the Soul."
3. What is the topic of the prologue?
The purpose of the book.
4. To what does St. John compare a new Christian?
A new baby.
5. What does God feed new beginners according to the author?
6. What do beginners have to go through to increase their strength and lose their imperfections, according to Book I, Chapter 1?
A dark night.
7. The seven deadly sins are recognized by what Christian community?
The Catholic Church.
This section contains 5,122 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)