Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue | Book I, Chapter I
1. Who is the author of Dark Night of the Soul?
2. What is the title of the poem that is introduced in the prologue?
3. What is the topic of the prologue?
4. To what does St. John compare a new Christian?
5. What does God feed new beginners according to the author?
6. What do beginners have to go through to increase their strength and lose their imperfections, according to Book I, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions - Book I, Chapter II | Book I, Chapter III
1. The seven deadly sins are recognized by what Christian community?
2. What does the author say the devil uses against beginners who have pride?
This section contains 3,244 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)