|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta notice on Susan Stone's body while examining the crime scene?
(a) Susan dyed her hair recently.
(b) Susan is not dressed in her usual clothes.
(c) A random set of keys.
(d) Men's cologne.
2. What unusual item is found in the residue on Eddie Heath's wrists?
(a) A rubber band.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A bandaid.
3. Where is Ronnie Joe Waddell executed?
(a) Accidentally in the morgue.
(b) In a bar.
(c) At a prison.
(d) In someone's backyard.
4. What is the official ruling on how Jennifer died?
(d) Accidental drowning.
5. For whom was the suspicious message on Scarpetta's computer written?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
2. What image is Vander able to get off of the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house?
3. What does Lucy complain about during her time with Scarpetta?
4. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
5. How did Mrs. Clary feel about having Jennifer as a neighbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nicholas Grueman?
2. What suspicious call does Scarpetta get while in the lab after Jennifer's autopsy?
3. What does Scarpetta learn from the prison guard about Waddell's final hours?
4. What is Scarpetta's feeling on the death penalty?
5. What does Marino confess to Scarpetta about his dating life while over at her house on Christmas?
6. Describe Scarpetta's personal life.
7. What medical case/situation does a detective ask for Scarpetta's advice on while she is dealing with Waddell's body?
8. What happened to Marino's partner before Waddell was caught?
9. Why does Susan get upset while doing Jennifer's autopsy?
10. What does Lucy think is going on with Waddell's fingerprints supposedly being found at Jennifer's death scene?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)