|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy think someone was trying to do on Scarpetta's computer?
(a) Build a bomb.
(b) Plant evidence.
(c) Send a message.
(d) Leave a virus.
2. What does Marino give Scarpetta for Christmas?
(a) A police radio.
(b) A new gun holster.
(c) A phone for her car.
(d) He takes Lucy shooting.
3. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
4. When was Jennifer married?
(a) In the eighties.
(b) In the nineties.
(c) In the seventies.
(d) In the sixties.
5. How is Susan Stone killed?
(a) She is strangled.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She is drowned.
(d) She is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Scarpetta bought Susan as a Christmas gift?
2. What does Lucy complain about during her time with Scarpetta?
3. What has Lucy done to Scarpetta's office without asking while Scarpetta is at work?
4. Who does Scarpetta realize has been the only person, other than herself, alone in her office?
5. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marino confess to Scarpetta about his dating life while over at her house on Christmas?
2. What do Lucy and Scarpetta do on Christmas morning?
3. What is Scarpetta looking for on people's computers while she is trying to figure out who hacked into her own machine?
4. What medical case/situation does a detective ask for Scarpetta's advice on while she is dealing with Waddell's body?
5. Why does Susan get upset while doing Jennifer's autopsy?
6. What reasons does Susan give Scarpetta for why she has been acting funny lately?
7. What does Scarpetta think of Heath's wounds?
8. Why is the prison nearly empty when Marino and Scarpetta go to investigate Waddell's execution?
9. What does Lucy think is going on with Waddell's fingerprints supposedly being found at Jennifer's death scene?
10. What has happened to Eddie Heath?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)