|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucy?
(a) Scarpetta's best friend.
(b) Scarpetta's niece.
(c) Scarpetta's daughter.
(d) Scarpetta's sister.
2. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
(a) Behind a post office.
(b) Behind a grocery store.
(c) Behind a hospital.
(d) Behind Scarpetta's house.
3. What was Jennifer's relationship like with her ex-husband?
4. How is Susan Stone killed?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She is drowned.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She is strangled.
5. Who does Scarpetta realize has been the only person, other than herself, alone in her office?
(d) Her secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jennifer's body found?
2. What has Lucy done to Scarpetta's office without asking while Scarpetta is at work?
3. Who is Mark James?
4. Where did Susan tell others she was going to before she was murdered?
5. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the prison nearly empty when Marino and Scarpetta go to investigate Waddell's execution?
2. What happened to Marino's partner before Waddell was caught?
3. Who was Robyn Naismith?
4. What evidence points to murder instead of suicide at the scene where Jennifer's body is found?
5. What does Marino think of the way Heath was killed?
6. What do Lucy and Scarpetta do on Christmas morning?
7. What did Jennifer take an interest in shortly before her death?
8. What does Trace find out about the residue on Heath's wrists?
9. What is Scarpetta looking for on people's computers while she is trying to figure out who hacked into her own machine?
10. What does Jennifer Deighton do for a living?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)