|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Benton and Scarpetta discuss their cases during the holidays?
(a) Over hot chocolate.
(b) Over drinks.
(c) Over dinner.
(d) Over the radio.
2. Who does Hilton Sullivan first present himself to be?
(a) Lucy's cousin.
(b) The suspected murderer.
(c) A condo owner.
(d) Scarpetta's son.
3. Why does Benton think Susan did not fingerprint Waddell?
(a) Susan did fingerprint him.
(b) Benton isn't sure of the reason.
(c) Susan was being paid off.
(d) Susan was pregnant and forgetful.
4. What does Marino give Scarpetta for Christmas?
(a) A phone for her car.
(b) He takes Lucy shooting.
(c) A new gun holster.
(d) A police radio.
5. What does Lucy do to pass the time when Scarpetta is at work?
(a) Hangs out at the library.
(b) Goes shopping.
(c) Goes to the gym.
(d) Swims in her pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scarpetta consults a bird expert who works for ______________.
2. What do the newspapers suggest about Scarpetta and Susan in the days after Susan's death?
3. Who requests to see Scarpetta's guns?
4. Who initially helps Scarpetta with Jennifer's autopsy?
5. What does Benton do in response to Scarpetta's request to put an article in the paper?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)