|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Susan Stone been murdered?
(a) In her car.
(b) In her office.
(c) In the park.
(d) In her home.
2. Scarpetta consults a bird expert who works for ______________.
(a) A local university.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The library in town.
(d) The museum of natural history.
3. What happens to Scarpetta after she appears in court?
(a) She is not indicted.
(b) She is found not guilty.
(c) She is found guilty.
(d) She is indicted.
4. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
(a) Whether or not she used clean gloves.
(b) What caused the abrasions on Waddell's arms.
(c) If she really did all the tests she claims she did.
(d) If she stole the letter he wanted buried with him.
5. What evidence was found at Robyn Naismith's home that couldn't be verified by anyone else?
(a) Evidence of an affair.
(b) Evidence of other illegal activities.
(c) Evidence of fraud.
(d) Evidence of drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Story's job?
2. Why does the governor request to meet with Scarpetta?
3. Who did Waddell murder?
4. Where is Benton vacationing over the holidays?
5. What does the image found on the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house say?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)