|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Scarpetta after she appears in court?
(a) She is not indicted.
(b) She is found guilty.
(c) She is indicted.
(d) She is found not guilty.
2. What does Marino want Scarpetta to prove to him?
(a) That she bought the scarf for Susan.
(b) That Lucy is not his daughter.
(c) That she truly loves him and not Benton.
(d) That she hasn't cheated on him.
3. What office issues a report about the residue found on Eddie Heath's wrists?
(a) The president's office.
(d) The mayor's office.
4. Who is Mark James?
(a) Scarpetta's dead ex-husband.
(b) Scarpetta's dead brother.
(c) Scarpetta's dead boyfriend.
(d) Scarpetta's dead father.
5. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
(a) A person whose death Scarpetta has to investigate.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) A famous news reporter.
(d) A former Olympic athlete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Scarpetta bought Susan as a Christmas gift?
2. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
3. What does Benton think of Lucy's idea that someone broke into AFIS and changed the fingerprints?
4. What happens to Grimes by the end of the novel?
5. What warning does Marino give Scarpetta about the evidence against her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)