|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie Health die from?
(b) No one can really tell for sure.
(d) A gunshot wound to his head.
2. How does Nicholas Grueman usually make Scarpetta feel?
(a) Like she is the smartest person in the room.
(b) Like she is drunk.
(c) Like she is back in law school.
(d) Like she is young and beautiful again.
3. According to the bird expert, what are the mysterious feathers?
(a) Peacock feathers.
(b) Elder down.
(c) Penguin feathers.
(d) Flamingo feathers.
4. Where does Scarpetta find an envelope on Waddell's body?
(a) Hidden on the bottom of his foot.
(b) Taped to his arm.
(c) Taped to his leg.
(d) In his back pocket.
5. What does Susan break during Eddie Heath's autopsy?
(a) Her wrist.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Scarpetta's computer.
(d) Glass jars of formaldehyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Susan Story?
2. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
3. What suggests that Waddell hasn't eaten in a few days?
4. What ends Scarpetta's visit to Susan's house?
5. Over what do Benton and Scarpetta discuss their cases during the holidays?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)