|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Susan Stone killed?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She is drowned.
(d) She is strangled.
2. What was Robyn Naismith's body propped up against at her crime scene?
(a) A TV.
(b) Her refrigerator.
(c) A dumpster.
(d) Her bed.
3. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
(a) Behind Scarpetta's house.
(b) Behind a post office.
(c) Behind a grocery store.
(d) Behind a hospital.
4. What do Scarpetta and Lucy decorate?
(a) A Christmas tree.
(b) Her new office.
(c) Gingerbread houses.
(d) Christmas cookies.
5. What is Scarpetta's opinion of Heath's killer?
(a) He is very careless.
(b) He is not from America.
(c) He is intelligent.
(d) He is quite dumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the image found on the blank piece of paper found at Jennifer's house say?
2. Who is Benton Wesley?
3. How does Susan's sister die?
4. What does Scarpetta notice is missing from her own office after Susan's death?
5. What does Eddie Health die from?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)