|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scarpetta's thinking, what is the only thing of interest on her computer that would give someone a reason to break into it?
(a) Medical records of her autopsy patients.
(b) The passwords for all of her employers.
(c) Her bank account information.
(d) Waddell's autopsy report.
2. What has Scarpetta bought Susan as a Christmas gift?
(a) A leather jacket.
(b) A sweater from Belize.
(c) A new car.
(d) A scarf.
3. Who is Mark James?
(a) Scarpetta's dead boyfriend.
(b) Scarpetta's dead father.
(c) Scarpetta's dead ex-husband.
(d) Scarpetta's dead brother.
4. Who tells Scarpetta that Susan has gone home sick?
(a) Ben Stevens.
(b) James Powers.
(d) Pete Marino.
5. What does Benton think about Susan's changing situation right before her death?
(a) Someone was paying Susan to betray Scarpetta.
(b) Susan won the lottery.
(c) Susan received a large inheritance.
(d) Susan was working on a second job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Benton and Scarpetta discuss their cases during the holidays?
2. When the novel first opens, who is Scarpetta waiting for in the morgue?
3. Where has Susan Stone been murdered?
4. What office issues a report about the residue found on Eddie Heath's wrists?
5. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)