|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
(a) No one.
(b) Officer James Powers.
(c) Detective Pete Marino.
(d) Detective Joe Trent.
2. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
3. Who is Mark James?
(a) Scarpetta's dead father.
(b) Scarpetta's dead brother.
(c) Scarpetta's dead boyfriend.
(d) Scarpetta's dead ex-husband.
4. When does Scarpetta determine Jennifer died?
(a) The night before her body is found.
(b) Only a few moments before Scarpetta arrives on the scene.
(c) At least a week ago.
(d) At least a month ago.
5. What does Scarpetta conclude after examining the electric chair at the prison?
(a) It was not the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(b) It was malfunctioning.
(c) Someone has set it up to explode next time it is used.
(d) It was the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Scarpetta that Susan has gone home sick?
2. What does Susan break during Eddie Heath's autopsy?
3. Who does Scarpetta instruct to take Waddell's fingerprints?
4. When was Jennifer married?
5. How is Susan Stone killed?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)