|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Susan's family that she has been murdered?
(a) Marino and Scarpetta.
(b) Officer James Powers.
(c) Lucy and Scarpetta.
(d) Lucy and Marino.
2. Where does Waddell's body have strange abrasions?
(a) His neck.
(b) His legs.
(c) His ankles.
(d) His arms.
3. What is Scarpetta's opinion of Heath's killer?
(a) He is intelligent.
(b) He is not from America.
(c) He is quite dumb.
(d) He is very careless.
4. Where does Lucy live?
(c) New York.
5. What has happened to the fingerprints taken from Waddell during his autopsy?
(a) They got burned in a fire.
(b) They have been switched with Scarpetta's.
(c) No one knows; they are missing.
(d) They got ruined in a flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eddie Heath's body found?
2. What does Marino give Scarpetta for Christmas?
3. What does Scarpetta think of the lack of abrasions on Heath's wrists?
4. Where is the holiday party being held that Scarpetta attends?
5. What was Jennifer's relationship like with her ex-husband?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)