|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
2. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
(a) If she really did all the tests she claims she did.
(b) What caused the abrasions on Waddell's arms.
(c) Whether or not she used clean gloves.
(d) If she stole the letter he wanted buried with him.
3. Why does Scarpetta decide to stop at Susan's house on her way to a party?
(a) Scarpetta is taking homemade chicken soup to Susan.
(b) Scarpetta wants to tell her Susan is fired.
(c) Scarpetta to drop off Susan's belongings from the lab.
(d) Scarpetta wants to give Susan a gift.
4. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A person whose death Scarpetta has to investigate.
(c) A former Olympic athlete.
(d) A famous news reporter.
5. Whose fingerprint has been found in the dining room of Jennifer Deighton's house?
(c) Ronnie Joe Waddell's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Story's job?
2. Who tells Scarpetta that Waddell's execution is taking place as planned?
3. Which police officer arrives to watch Waddell's autopsy?
4. On what day does Lucy fly up to see Scarpetta?
5. Who tells Scarpetta that the police were able to lift several fingerprints from the scene where Jennifer's body was found?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)